• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ASA

ASA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

I have stomach problems to begin with (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)and this is my fourth week decreasing my dose. I was on 30mg and am currently decreasing by 2mg/week so right now I am taking slightly more than 22mg.

Not many side effects to speak of (see my Journal here) but one curious thing I seem to be experiencing is quite a bit of intestinal distress in the way of gas and general discomfort. I eat a healthy, dairy-free diet and take probiotics and other supplements regularly, so even though these symptoms are typical for someone with IBS, I have not experienced them for a while and can only wonder if somehow the lesser Cymbalta dose can cause this?

Any thoughts?

#2 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future I would like to stop cymbalta

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

I started having severe Reflux (after one year of tapering slowly). I feel like my body is not digesting the food properly and it stays between the mounth and the esophagus. I woke up this morning and I hadn´t digested last night´s dinner, I vomited (and it seems I also vomited my medicines). I am very worried about this, because proper nutrition and vitamins has been the key to aid withdrawal. In my case gas is in the upper part (gas and burping) not intestines. It seems my body is having problems digesting. In case it is useful I found this web page in which they mentioin gastrointestinal problems. http://www.prozactru...om/cymbalta.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users