Photo

How do you feel now after the withdrawl?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 heather1234

heather1234

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

Hello everyone-

I was wondering for those who have gone through the withdrawl how do you feel now? How is life going? I guess I am just really want to hear some positive stories to help encourage me like some of the people who already have talked with me.

Thanks-

Heather

Day 7 and I will get through this!

#2 Lori

Lori

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:24 AM

Hi Heather,
I am at day 88, Cymbalta free. I think I am doing pretty good. When around alot of people for a long period of time, I become alittle anxious, become more tired and maybe isolate myself if possible. If I have to continue to talk to someone or different of people, I may become alittle irritated and say things I should probably not say. :oops: But over all, I feel great, I have energy now that I am back on my B Complex, I smile alot, sing alot, laugh alot. Have I gone back to work yet? Ummmm, no, but I am not sure why, unless I am still having some issues I am unaware of. I seem to have become very comfortable at home, running here and there, but do not feel I am ready to work outside the home yet.

I may NOT post on the message board for a while, it really depends on how I feel in regards to not smoking anymore. I have not smoked a cigarette since last night around 7:30. Sooooo, I am sure MOST of the mood swings will be back with a vengence!!! I would not want to get all of that mixed up, so if I can not keep it separate it would probably be best for me not to post. Greybeard, do you think its a good idea or NOT a good idea to stop smoking right now, after being free from Cymbalta 88 days? I know I am going to experience a crazy roller coaster ride again, just as I did 3 months ago, but I just do not want to do anything too soon......look, I am needing Greybeards blessing on going out and buying a pack of cigarettes...lol But seriously, I welcome everyones thoughts or advice in regards that.

Hang in there Heather, things get easier.
Lori

#3 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

Well, good luck with the not smoking. I've not attacked that habit yet. I've stopped before, and had good luck using the patch, but boy, it takes a huge amount of committment and willpower, and I just don't have that in me yet. I actually bought Chantix, but didn't take it, and after what I've read lately, I won't be touching that stuff either. Nothing is worth messing up my brain again.

#4 Attorney_Victim

Attorney_Victim

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:23 PM

Today is Day 12 for me (but on Prozac since Day 4), and I feel pretty good. I am sure that the Prozac has helped me a lot, and I might still have some bad days ahead of me...but, my head has been clear for about 3 days and I haven't had any nausea in over 24 hrs. My lethargy is almost completely gone...but, I think i have "too much" energy right now. I don't think I would be sleeping much if I wasn't taking Ambien at night to help. My doctor told me it would be important to keep getting a good night's sleep while going through this withdrawal (but I plan to come off the Ambien soon too). I'm guessing the Prozac is causing this sudden upswing in energy, but it could just be part of my withdrawal process. But, since I can't remember what my "normal" energy level felt like, maybe this is it :?: I'm just super thankful to have a clear head again!!

#5 robyn_amber

robyn_amber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

Heather, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I feel that I may actually be symptom-free. And I know what you are going through. But, now I feel like I've woken up from a nightmare, which essentially I have. I have also been sick with the gastritis caused by this withdrawal, so I don't have the energy I expect to yet. But, I feel alive, and thank goodness for that. It's worth it, you can do it! <3

#6 Merriweather

Merriweather

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:51 AM

Hi Heather,

I took Cymbalta for two months in 2006. Withdrawal was hell-worse than opiate withdrawal. The experience was so frightening, in fact, that I swore off all medications. I don't take anything for depression, anxiety or insomnia. Two years later I feel fantastic. The medications actually make the symptoms worse. I now handle my emotions differently. I try to identify the source (cause) of the emotion and deal with that.If I feel anxious I try to figure out what is causing it-usually something that I am procrastinating about. If I feel depressed-it's usually that I need to go and do something or connect with someone. If I can't sleep I-I exercise more to tire my body out. So now, two years later, I am ten times healthier and happier. I do have a bad day from time-to-time, but I just move on and accept the emotions. After all they won't kill you-but Cymbalta just may. :)quote="heather1234"]Hello everyone-

I was wondering for those who have gone through the withdrawl how do you feel now? How is life going? I guess I am just really want to hear some positive stories to help encourage me like some of the people who already have talked with me.

Thanks-

Heather

Day 7 and I will get through this![/quote]

#7 Lori

Lori

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:29 AM

Hey Babby and Greybeard,
I left a post under, lets talk about something else...thanks for your posts!!!

Lori

#8 mslilrose

mslilrose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:27 AM

I started my cymbalta wean last February. It was awful until I took 30 mg of prozac for relief from the brain zaps for three months. Since my uneventful wean off of prozac in April, and that I take wellbutrin for anxiety, I am presently feeling good! The cymbalta helped with some pain issues, but I'm doing research into alternative pain management.

#9 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future I would like to stop cymbalta

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

Heather, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I feel that I may actually be symptom-free. And I know what you are going through. But, now I feel like I've woken up from a nightmare, which essentially I have. I have also been sick with the gastritis caused by this withdrawal, so I don't have the energy I expect to yet. But, I feel alive, and thank goodness for that. It's worth it, you can do it! <3

Why does withdrawal cause gastritis? shouldn´t be all the way around? (that the medicine causes gastritis WHILE taking it?

#10 Hellrazer

Hellrazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:17 AM

Hi I am Bill, 47 from Australia

I have been on Cymbalta for nearly 2 years and have been on 60mg for the last 9 months.

I quit cold Turkey 7 days ago, and I can say, yes you do get severe Gastro arrrg! LOL

I think the withdrawal symptoms are getting a little better " or that could be wishful thinking ? ;)" Gastro, Nausea, Dizziness, Brain Flashes, Not been able to sleep, Brain Buzz " like when you have just had a few to many to drink", Slightly over the top mood swings " in my case a bit giggly "

I think it is a little early yet for me to be feeling more energetic etc, but my sex drive and feeling, has come back, WOW!. NOW all I need is to find someone LOL. I actually thought I had lost it forever and it was a medical problem.

I do not recommend going off Cymbalta unless you have discussed it with your Dr and he/she is supervising you, as you can become Suicidal among other things stopping Anti Depressants.

I was on Zoloft about 4 years ago and stopped taking them without a problem, hence me stopping the Cymbalta Cold Tukey, but THEY ARE NOT THE SAME Cymbalta is a whole other Ball Game when you stop taking them.

Best wishes to all
Bill

#11 ExCymbaltaUser

ExCymbaltaUser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:19 AM

It's been one month and one day since my last dose of cymbalta. The hell has stopped. I am pretty much back to "normal." Hard to say for sure what "normal" is as though I have been on psycho-pharmaceuticals for decades.

My feelings are really forward. But I think I have always been very sensitive to my emotions and the emotions of others. That's what got me put on meds in the first place. I've never really been depressed. Just very very emotional.

But, yeah, all the ugly withdrawal symptoms seem to be gone for me now.

It is important to note that I did use amino acids, omega 3's, benadryl, and alternative medicine support such and herbal supplements, a SQUEAKY clean diet (no processed foods, no sugar, only water to drink), reiki and auriculotherapy to get through it.

Good luck.

#12 Imdone

Imdone

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

Congratulations ExCymbalta on all your hard work and getting off this stuff. I'm down from 120 mg to 50 mg and feeling great and looking forward to being off! Thanks for dropping by and letting us know of your success!

#13 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

It's been one month and one day since my last dose of cymbalta. The hell has stopped. I am pretty much back to "normal." Hard to say for sure what "normal" is as though I have been on psycho-pharmaceuticals for decades.

My feelings are really forward. But I think I have always been very sensitive to my emotions and the emotions of others. That's what got me put on meds in the first place. I've never really been depressed. Just very very emotional.

But, yeah, all the ugly withdrawal symptoms seem to be gone for me now.

It is important to note that I did use amino acids, omega 3's, benadryl, and alternative medicine support such and herbal supplements, a SQUEAKY clean diet (no processed foods, no sugar, only water to drink), reiki and auriculotherapy to get through it.

Good luck.

I am glad that you are feeling "normal". It will be very useful if you shared in more detail about your weaning plan and all the aids you used (the aminoacids, herbal supplements, etc). You give me hope. Please try to write when you can, so we know your evolution and what to expect. Being 1 month symptom free is a good sign. Being emotional is something manageable.

#14 ExCymbaltaUser

ExCymbaltaUser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:58 AM

I started several months ago, in April, tapering down my dose. My dr initially wanted me to reduce 30mg/week. this, after abt 4 days produced severe withdrawal symptoms as you may imagine.

so i started a modified version of the bead taper method i found here, beginning with -1 mg. after 4-5 days, if i had not begun feeling withdrawal, i would double my reduction amount. example, 1st 5 days, reduced from 120, to 119. no withdrawal, so went to -2mg, then next 4 days, ok, went to -4mg, next 4 days, went to -8 mg. when i encountered any withdrawal effect i would stay at that dosage for a week, or until i stabilized. i got to a place where i was tapering down by -10mg every 2 weeks. that seemed to be the most i could reduce and 2 weeks was a good time period for me. or so i thought.

this turned out to be too quickly. at the end of being at 20mg/day for 2 weeks, i went ahead and dropped to 10mg, and i freaked out and had a severe agitated mood episode.

that's when i flushed the rest of my cymbalta and had to spend the month of August in cold turkey hell.

because of this site, and other things i found on the web, I started taking Udo's Choice 3-6-9 omega 3 oil, 1 cap 3x a day, 50 mg 5-HTP 1 cap each morning, 500 mg DL-phenlyalanine, 1 cap each morning, 500 mg L-Glutamine (these last 3 are amino acids, and I am still taking them daily), and one benadryl cap 3x/day

i was already on an herbal protocol and clean detox diet for lyme disease, which I believe helped me be in a healthier place and better equipped to physically deal with the withdrawal. my herbal protocol includes chinese herbs, HeShouWu (cousin of japanese knotweed), Anodrographis, and cat's claw. Among the things they do is immune system strengthening, and brain support (lyme spirochetes attack the soft tissue of the brain).

my diet consists of water, veggies, fruit, nuts and legumes. NO: sugar, caffeine, processed foods, wheat, meat ...

the auriculotherapy (like acupuncture, only done on the ear alone) was based on a 5 point protocol designed to treat heroin addicts in withdrawal, and got rid of all the physical symptoms (temporarily) and enabled me to function while my body adjusted.

i am a reiki student, and received an attunement august 19, which sent me into a massive detox (like the worst flu ever) after which all my withdrawal symptoms completely evaporated over the next week or so, while I continued giving myself reiki healing every day.

i would strongly suggest to anyone who has the leisure and access to pharmaceuticals to do so, to just taper as slowly as possible. i know now i went more quickly than i should have, and this is why i suffered withdrawal symptoms. but i was pressured to complete the taper by the time my prescription ran out since my insurance stopped covering cymbalta by removing it from its formulary and only had a limited supply of pills to work with. i didn't have a choice, and there are a lot of people out there who don't have a choice, and their numbers will increase as insurance companies tighten their belts and drop more and more coverage.

so in closing:

#1. taper as slowly as possible
#2. if you for any reason (no judgement) stop cold turkey you will experience negative withdrawal effects. BUT, there is an end to it, and there are things that can help.

i strongly suggest alternative practices for withdrawal support. the last thing you need to do IMHO is treat the problem with the same kind of thing that caused it. if your body is struggling to rid itself of toxic wastes caused by the sudden withdrawal of a chemical substance that rearranged the way your brain and body work, more chemicals are only going to prolong or exacerbate the problem.

but then, i am no doctor, and this is just my opinion.

in my experience alternative healing models worked wonderfully to detox my body and bring relief to my symptoms without re-poisoning my body with more psycho pharmaceuticals.

i will NEVER let that crap back into my body. [/rant]

the thing i needed to hear most when i was detoxing is this: this does not have to last forever. it did not for me.

take good care, and good luck. and THANK YOU ALL for being here when i was in the pits of hell. you helped me keep my sanity, and kept me from giving up in despair. <3

#15 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hello ExCymbaltaUser: Thank you for the information.

#16 obiwonmike1

obiwonmike1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

This info was most helpful. It's been about four weeks for me since i weaned off cymbalta and im still feeling depressed and getting panick attacks. i hope this clears up soon.

#17 obiwonmike1

obiwonmike1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:21 AM

I spoke to a good friend tonight who told me he went thru withdrawal when he quit smoking pot cold turkey. He got similar withdrawal effects to what I and many others are going thru after getting off cymbalta. He felt depressed and lethargic and felt like something bad was gonna happen. What he ended up doing (and this may sound funny) was to start smoking again but eventually weaned himself off slowly. Now he hasnt smoked in 4 months and feels good because he came down slowly and is very engulfed in his job and school.

I found all this out tonight because i was feeling depressed today but forced myself to go out and be around my ftreinds at a crowded bar. I feel much better now and after talking to him i calmed down a bit. Since I got off cymbalta, Ive been feeling confused, depressed, and kept thinking something awful was gonna happen or i was gonna die or something. I've been able to maintain because ive been throuigh this before and have had much training in therapy to deal with this stuff. It's still VERY difficult butIve been able to use my rational sense to combat the irrational and empotional feelings depression causes.

I've decided to get back on the meds to get my feet back on the ground and at a later date wean of the meds EVEN SLOWER. Right now, there are too many important things going on for me (new job, new home)and I was overwhelmed between them and getting off the meds. My advice to everyone is take your time and do things slowly. I know we all want to be off meds now but patience will make the transition from being medicated and healthy and being un-medicated and healthy WAY easier!!! B) B)

#18 Amber0788

Amber0788

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:18 PM

I have been cymbalta free for 3 weeks and I'm not enjoying it. I have been having constant headaches and feel hungry all the time and nauseated . Nothing tastes right and I'm just miserable.

#19 Harleygirl

Harleygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

thank you very much for your post, however, going cold turkey is NOT a lack of judgement for some. It was an informed decision for me, I know my strengths and tapering would just lead to a continuation of using this drug, not only longer, but at the first sign of a negative side effect, I would have been right back at it. So more than two weeks in I am almost free of symptoms. Just a few brain zaps and all is good.

#20 Mimi9

Mimi9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:00 AM

It's been 32 days and my husband is still living,with me, and people are speaking to me so......I guess I am better.
I started on a supplement this morning called Genius Joy and within a couple of hours I had more mental ability,
I'm still really heat sensitive . Still sweating tho not nearly as bad. My brain is "tender" ,I can't be in a noisy crowded place. Can't look at flashing lights or dappled tree leaves. The aphasia is much better. I pray each night for tomorrow to be better. Still taking Benadryl to sleep. All in all, much better than even a week ago. Cold turkey was lousy but I was 10 days in when I found this sight. Thank you all for being here,

#21 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:56 AM

I am not a big proponent of homeopathic products but this one seems to have some potential. A lot of people think because it is natural that you can take as much as you want and not worry but the truth is many natural compounds carry side effects and some people even have allergies to them. This product contains a good variety of compounds that have a long proven tract record. They are there in low to moderate quantities so any side effects should be less deleterious. I will still recommend starting on a low dose for a few days to see what type of effects it has on a specific person. Good choice mimi9. Let us know how it turns out. The product reviews on Amazon are in general very good with one person noting a significant side effects and had to stop.

P.S. It supposedly has no caffeine in it. If I find out more about the product I will post it.

Serving Size: 4 Delayed Release Veggie Capsules
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving

Vitamin B Energy Complex

Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCL) – 1.5mg
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5 Phosphate) – 1.7mg
Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) – 20mg
Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) – 10mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) – 2mg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) – 6mcg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) – 1000IU

S-adenosylmethionine (SamE) – 1000mg
N-Acetyl L Tyrosine – 350mg
Rhodiola5Plus Rhodiola rosea [root](std. 3% Rosavins and 2% Salidrosides) – 300mg
Red Panax Ginseng Powder – 250mg
HTPurity 5-hydroxytryptophan Griffonia simplicifolia [seed] (Std. 98% 5-HTP) – 100mg
Neuro Factor Coffea Arabica [Fruit] Extract – 100mg
TheaKalm Natural L-Theanine – 100mg

#22 Mimi9

Mimi9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

I wavered long and hard over several choices, I like the fact that they will take returns if you notice side effects, which they presume will be gastric. I'll check in again after a few days.

#23 Mimi9

Mimi9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:12 AM

As promised, I'm checking back in. Major milestones in return to recovery have been reached. I'm still only taking 2 Genius Joy supplements when I first get up and by 10am I can do all that I wish to accomplish for the day, I can be outside without itching, I can drive safely, I can do my household finances and communicate effectively. No weight lost yet, but I'm still hoping. I do indeed feel like I've turned the corner as I need no sleep meds once again . Gastro is still not quite normal but neither is my routine and diet since in the midst of all this my 9th grandchild was born 7weeks premature. I think the prayers of my church and family and friends were a big factor because they were the ones who had to live with me as I crawled out of this hell. Their understanding and support and my fierce determination and the wisdom and kindness on this site....we made it thru. May your journeys all end well.

#24 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

Great Mimi9. Know I understand the name. Congratulations on the grandchild and KI hope the mother and baby do well.

#25 blanam

blanam

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:04 PM

It's been a while since I posted on this site.  I finally finished my taper about 5 weeks ago and I'm completely off Cymbalta.  Out of those 5 weeks, I've had 10 good days in a row.  I thought I had crossed the threshold and that Cymbalta withdrawal was behind me.  Wrong!  I have now been depressed for over 2 weeks.  Although the worst of the symptoms are over, I still have lightheadedness and pressure and ringing in my ears.  I ended up losing 15 lbs after gaining weight during my withdrawal.  As i got toward the end of my taper, my appetite, and I believe, metabolism changed.  So I'm happy about that.

But the depression!  I took Cymbalta for anxiety, not depression, and now I experience depression worse than ever.  I cry every day.  I am extremely sensitive, and basically cry at everything.  I am also still suffering from irritability and difficulty being around people because they annoy me so much.  I am preoccupied with my symptoms, so I don't experience any peace.  I've been in such a state of dis-ease that I'm wondering if I made a mistake going off Cymbalta because I actually felt good while I was on it.  I don't feel "myself" at all and I'm unhappy most of the time.  Did this drug cause me to have depression?

I told myself that I would give it at least 6 months after being off to reevaluate.  Kelly Brogan, MD suggests that it can take from 6 month to 2 years for the brain/body to recalibrate.  I don't know if I can tolerate 2 years of this, but I am willing to give it 6 months.  I take supplements, meditate, exercise, eat clean, go to acupuncture.  I have no idea if any of it has helped, I just know I like the routine of it.

I'm wondering if I have a dopamine deficiency and that's why I'm so depressed.  

I'd love to hear from any of you regarding what you notice post-Cymbalta.

Thank you.

#26 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:38 PM

Kelly Brogan, MD is absolutely correct. I remember my crying spell. It lasted about 3 or 4 weeks. I remember going for long walks in the park and crying every step, for no apparent reason. Everyone was asking me if I was OK. I waited for those spells to end before I went  walking again.

#27 blanam

blanam

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hi FH:

Just wanted to ask you a question.  I think I read a while back that you had withdrawal symptoms for many months after discontinuing Cymbalta and that you ended up going on something else.  Would you be willing to share your story about what you went through and how you decided to go back on another antidepressant?  Also wondering what you decided to try.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

#28 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

Blanam

Cymbalta caused my testosterone to crash from 450 to 62. Dr. no more Cymbalta. I did a 3 month wean to come off the stuff. As soon as I got down to the last 3 beads it went to hell. All sorts of stomach problems, dizziness, zaps, anger, panic, etc. The dr said that normally the testosterone will return to normal is you have been off of antidepressant  for 2 or 3 months. After the 2nd month off I went into deep fear. I stacked my blankets in a corner of the bedroom, left the lights on, curled up in the fetal position and screamed in fear 24/7. Absolute horrid fear. My dr tried several other meds (not antidepressants) during the next 3 months with little success. Then she tried hydroxyzine and it took some of the edge off but I was still in real bad shape. By the end of the 5th month it was obvious that my testosterone was not going to return to normal and in fact I had full blown pssd. At that point I went on Lexapro only to have the FDA issue a warning a couple of weeks later against elderly using Lexapro if they have cardiac arrhythmias. Next step was Zoloft. I went on 25 mg for 4 weeks and then 50 and 75....   Each time my fear reduced a little. After 275 days I finally felt the majority of symptoms were gone. I have been coming off the other drugs the dr tried ever since. I should be ready to start reducing the Zoloft (slowly)( within 2 years).

As far as how did I choose what to go on?  Well. I visited a lot of forums and read their posts about their withdrawal symptoms and I also new that I would want  one with a longer half life so my drops would not have such an immediate and severe effect.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

#29 blanam

blanam

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

Thank you FH.  It sounds like you went through absolute hell.  I'm so sorry for you, me, and all of us who are suffering so from this medication.  But it sounds like you really did your homework.  I tried SSRIs a long time ago, and none of them agreed with me.  The one thing I didn't try was Wellbutrin.  I'm trying to find a doc who understands discontinuation syndrome to see what I can take in the interim.  

Amazingly, yesterday I woke up feeling fine!  Two and a half weeks of anger, irritability, depression, and acute depression for last four days, and yesterday I wake up feeling good.  I don't understand it.  Today I'm good too.  Doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to the mood fluctuations.  It's like a switch goes on and off.  

Well, I hope you're able to wean off Zoloft successfully and that you can live a medication-free life at some point.

Thank you again for your feedback.

#30 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

I remember those on and off good days. No pattern to them but I also remember that the good days stayed longer and the bad days got fewer as I progressed. Hang in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users