#1 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:23 PM

At tonite's dose swallowed 65 evil, nasty, vile Cymbalta beads....

Still unable to focus for any length of time but am going to continue to drop 1 bead per day.

I will swallow my "last" Cymbalta bead on the day my beloved dad died in 2005. That date will be, if all goes as planned, March 18th and then right around the corner is spring time!

Thismoment was who mentioned this to me about spring time and renewal, a time of new growth etc

Please know everyone  here on the forum y'all are in my prayers, daily....

I am a woman of faith more spiritual than religious.

I am glad that I found this forum back in October, learned about the 'bead counting' way to get off this poison...

I am glad that we are all accepted here on the forum, not matter what our differences may be. There are no judgments passed either. I know that I can come to the forum and vent, unload my fears, frustrations whatever I need to do.

I also know that I can freely share my joy, expectations and happiness here as well.

Will touch base again tomorrow.

Much love always

TheEquusWoman :hug:

#2 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Dear EQW
There is plenty of focus in your writing, and plenty of commitment and purpose too! I am very happy for you. To quote an ancient nautical term, "Steady as she goes."

#3 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Dear EQW
There is plenty of focus in your writing, and plenty of commitment and purpose too! I am very happy for you. To quote an ancient nautical term, "Steady as she goes."

Thank you so much thismoment. You are such encouragement for me and I appreciate you so very much for that! :hug:

#4 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

Keep that steady 'Gallop' going EQW

#5 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

Keep that steady 'Gallop' going EQW

Thank you ZA...maybe a nice smooth trot on  my little gaited gelding...lol :hug:

#6 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Equu, just noticed your last pill will be on the dad your dad passed away 9 years ago. You can look at it this way; Your dad has given you the strength and courage to walk this journey and he is right there with you. And every penny you find just lying around somewhere is a tear from heaven. Tears from heaven are tears from a loved on who is watching over you. Look for them, I am sure they are all around you. You are doing such a wonderful job, filled with courage and self worth. Im pround of you, as I am sure others on this forum are also. You are dedicated to go forward, and forward you shall go. I look forward to your posts and your courage. Wishing you the best of luck, as others here also do. Please keep informing us.

#7 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

Equu, just noticed your last pill will be on the dad your dad passed away 9 years ago. You can look at it this way; Your dad has given you the strength and courage to walk this journey and he is right there with you. And every penny you find just lying around somewhere is a tear from heaven. Tears from heaven are tears from a loved on who is watching over you. Look for them, I am sure they are all around you. You are doing such a wonderful job, filled with courage and self worth. Im pround of you, as I am sure others on this forum are also. You are dedicated to go forward, and forward you shall go. I look forward to your posts and your courage. Wishing you the best of luck, as others here also do. Please keep informing us.

Carletta Glad that you're here on the support forum. You are a lot of help to others in the time that you've been here. Please let us know how you are doing as well..Prayers and peace for all of us here.. :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users