Photo

42 More Evil, Nasty, Vile Devil's Beads And I Will Be.....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

DONE with this poison. It can't come soon enough. I am so tired of this weaning of Cymbalta but know that I don't dare to rush the process. Did that it wasn't pretty. Today the headache and nausea were back in full force. Very tired, very fatigued and sleepy all day long.

I haven't posted much the past few days but I've checked in on the forum about every day to see how everyone is doing. You all remain in my thoughts and prayers on this journey.

TC and I'll check back sometime tomorrow.

TheEquusWoman :hug:

#2 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

Didn't you say that at one bead per day, you'd be off the stuff sometime this march? I'd so, we need to have some sort of "cyber-celebration" here for a "graduation party" in your honor !

Since last sat evening I've been back into the headaches, nausea, (ice packs are back in active use) and the new arrivals of urinary incontinence and diarrhea ( for which I've got no immediate remedies, except Imodium) .... I guess this is what they mean by the window and wave of withdrawal ....

Have you felt good enuf to add the one min on the treadmill each day you remove a bead?

Take good care of yourself, and remember to give thanks and love to you DH, DD and whoever else are in your support group ....

#3 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hey, EW. Good to see your post. 42 and counmting for you. Piece of cake for a lady like you. I am in for the cyber-party. How does one bring cyber-drinks any way? lol

#4 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:05 AM

Good question .... We could pick a day and time (adjusted according to our respective time zones) to sign on here,each with our respective beverage and food treat of choice ready at hand .... And then just start a "party discussion" .... Sort of like live blogging the presidential debates ... Not that I did that ...;-)

And, I've decided that when that day comes for you EW, I will make a trip to the stables nearby for a riding lesson .... In your honor! And then I will come back, assuming I survive, to report my new achievement :-D

#5 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

That is a good idea FiveNotions but would you need a designated rider (driver) after a wild party like that?

#6 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

That is a good idea FiveNotions but would you need a designated rider (driver) after a wild party like that?

If you're referring to the "live blogging" style party ... No driver needed .... I can always just crash on my sofa ....

But if it's the horseback riding idea .... I'll need to call in advance for an ambulance to come pick me up... ;-}

#7 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

lmao

#8 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

Yes indeed a party after I swallow the last nasty little devil's bead....

I am trusting that the w/d symptoms won't be so very bad...

I have faith, determination to do this. I must do this.

I want OFF of this poison...

Much love to everyone here on the forum!

TheEquusWoman :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users