#1 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

Swallowed 2 beads of Cymbalta at tonight's dose. I will be done with this poison after tomorrow night's dose. I will have taken the last bead of this nasty drug. A drug that has altered my brain. I can only hope that it can repair it's self. It makes me sad when I think about the injuries inflicted upon it. I will however carry on as best I can. Taking it one day at a time but NOT one bead at a time any longer

I am so grateful for having found this forum. Forever grateful to fishinghat and thismoment who were here when I first came aboard last October. Found the instructions here on how to 'bead' count. I am quite good at it now.... ;)

I am thankful for everyone here who has given me support and encouragement while on this frightening journey. A journey that I am almost finished with. As far as swallowing the 'beads' anyhow. Also for the members who sent me positive thoughts, healing vibes, prayers whatever it was that they did was helpful to me and I thank them for it. From the bottom of my heart :wub: that gratefulness comes...

I do plan on remaining on the forum and wish to give back some of what I've gotten while here. I found this life saving forum back in October of last year. It has taken me this long to SLOWLY wean off this nasty drug. I have kept a journal all along the way and plan to continue to do so. I will post so that the ppl here and the ppl who will follow will hopefully benefit from my journey to hell and back. I am forever thankful to be off this nasty, vile, evil poison or what our fishinghat calls it (if I recall lol) devil's beads :angry:

Thank you all for what you've done for me along the way!

Much love & many prayers,

May God bless & keep you.....

TheEquuswoman :hug:

#2 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

Equuswoman. .Beautiful post of thanks who've helped you from day one to the present time..

I also want to add how much you have been an asset on this forum to so many people..

You have such a story to tell while you took this frightening journey. .

It will be wonderful if you stay on this forum to help others find their way off this poison. .

One of you sayings went something like this. .One less bead a day and One day at a time. .

I say to you now. ..One more day, One more bead...done!

God Bless you...

#3 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:39 PM

Equuswoman. .Beautiful post of thanks who've helped you from day one to the present time..

I also want to add how much you have been an asset on this forum to so many people..

You have such a story to tell while you took this frightening journey. .

It will be wonderful if you stay on this forum to help others find their way off this poison. .

One of you sayings went something like this. .One less bead a day and One day at a time. .

I say to you now. ..One more day, One more bead...done!

God Bless you...

Carletta: Again thank you for this thread about my Cymbalta journey. Yes tomorrow will be the last Cymbalta bead and I am oh so glad of that. As I've said I'll take whatever is left and do the best that I can with it. One day at a time but NO more bead at a time... 

I plan to remain on the forum to be of whatever assistance I can to the new members coming on as well as those who have been here for a while. We are all in this together. Together we will help each other make it thru the hell of Cymbalta.

God bless you, always!

TheEquusWoman :hug:

#4 Wagtail

Wagtail

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • why_joining:
    Need support

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

Oh Equuswoman , how exciting .. I will be logging in just to see how you're going . Fingers crossed that you will be just fine ,with minimal s/e's .
I joined in November & went from 60 mg to zero in approx 4 weeks , it has taken to now to feel a little bit ok & somewhere close to normal .
It seems that you were right & I was DEFINATELY wrong ... I'm so excited for you .

#5 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

Oh Equuswoman , how exciting .. I will be logging in just to see how you're going . Fingers crossed that you will be just fine ,with minimal s/e's .
I joined in November & went from 60 mg to zero in approx 4 weeks , it has taken to now to feel a little bit ok & somewhere close to normal .
It seems that you were right & I was DEFINATELY wrong ... I'm so excited for you .

Ah my sweet forum friend. There is no right or wrong when we start our journey to get off this nasty stuff. How I wish I could have gone cold turkey but I just could not do it. My brain so loved that nasty drug that it tried oh so hard to hang onto it. Even after dropping only '1' little bead per day. But I am now so very close to the end of the bead counting. I don't know what the future will bring after being under the influence of this poison for almost 2 years but as I've said before I will take whatever is left and do with it the best that I can. I have learned so much since I found this forum back last year in Oct.

I will be forever grateful to 'everyone' here who has encouraged me, prayed for me, sent me positive thoughts and healing vibes.

You are in my prayers that with each new day you will have more good days than not so good. You will make it. You are a strong person I can sense that about you. God bless you! :hug:

#6 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

Equus you have been so very inspiring and I now must ask how long overall did it take you to complete the count down? I recall an icon you had on here showing the pill bottle -pills and tools -it soo made me giggle as I recalled the Styrofoam (like beads) flying all over and worried my dog would find one lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users