#61 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:08 AM

Thanks for checking, Carleeta...

Younger son called yesterday and was nicely telling me how I should go back to the gym and I would feel better - physically and mentally, yada, yada, yada.  I cried when I got off the phone and didn't sleep well last nite.  Woke up at 430 this am and tried to sleep for 2 hrs this afternoon with no luck.  Lots of tears today and feel like I am regressing...    not pleasant :(

Needless to say, I'm very tired and have had much anxiety all day.  Debating whether I should go back to new doc for new med -- don't want to start on something else, tho :(!  Just not sure what to do... :wacko:

Oh, FH - Cubbies playing Cardinals tonite on WGN - should keep me occupied except Bears are on ESPN as well  -  sure glad I have my sports to keep my mind occupied.  Can't seem to  
Really feeling miserable today... :angry:

TryningFl, I'm sorry I just saw this today, I don't know how I missed it. I do apologize...Awe, so sad your son had you upset. I'm sure he didn't realize his suggestions were upsetting to you. He most likely said it out of love offering a solution to help his mom (males are like this). As you already know, if exercise was the answer, you would have been there already. Understanding how upset you are, it's good you can relax a bit and watch the games..prayers to you my friend..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users