Photo

Article: Mentions Extended Withdrawal That Can Last Years....

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 brzghoff

brzghoff

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Locationjust south of sanity

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:08 AM

i checked out your blog. some interesting stories. however, there is a much more extensive aggregation of info regarding tapering through bead counting and other gentler methods on this site's news section, as well as in other threads, that has been gathered and credited to the original source of information. 

i did not see the name of the person or organization that is responsible for putting the web site together. can you share that with us? 

thank you

#32 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:05 PM

You must speak French, Brz. Andheart's blog is all in French:/.

Hey, Gail:) you speak Francais, maybe you could interpret?!

I'm confused, but that's nothing new.

#33 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

Thanks for the info, Zapp;) Finding help in the county services arena scares the crap out of me. It would be easier for me to just write a check out of the joint account. I have stayed primarily because I didn't want to hurt him financially and go through a nasty divorce. This is just a bad time trying to get the courage to start over somewhere else. I have nothing keeping me here and distance would make it easier. I'm frozen with anxiety and depression. I stopped the C thinking it would help me think more clearly and file for divorce. What a mistake. Somehow I've got to get better and make a simple plan.

Sounds like you didn't get much sleep, Brz:(. I don't believe you will have any trouble finding a job that pays well. You one smart cookie and 55 is the new 45! Now 58, hell, I feel 88 rocking back and forth contemplating my navel and wondering where these last six months have gone. Who knew?

#34 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hey SL,

Moving down on that blog is a section: Psychiatric drugs problems (on the left)

It's in English!

...js

#35 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

SL,

Your situation would scare the crap out of me too..

I know it is difficult but have no doubt that you can do it.

My love, hugs and prayers for you that you get through this :hug: 

#36 brzghoff

brzghoff

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Locationjust south of sanity

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

You must speak French, Brz. Andheart's blog is all in French:/.

Hey, Gail:) you speak Francais, maybe you could interpret?!

I'm confused, but that's nothing new.

i know just enough french to embarrass myself when i am in quebec. my husband speak french, but a web site about withdrawal is the last thing he would want to translate for me. it would be nice if gail can see if the french section contains some additional info about the site's creator. you have to hunt and peck for the english. it is an unusual site in that it is a little difficult to navigate/find info. there is a map of a san diego address on the right side of the web site. if its for an ad, any identifying copy is missing. the location in the map is for a spa. strange.  the main page of the web site looks like it should be an internal page. no info on the person who actually started the site. i also noticed a 3 or 4 part "blog" (that's what the web site calls it) about eli lilly, the info is a verbatim copy and paste from wikipedia with no credit given. 

SL, thanks for you vote of confidence. i feel better today, but just another example of the cyclic nature of anxiety. i noticed that since my anxiety disappeared for about two weeks, i gained a few pounds, which is not a bad thing. not sure if that was a result of feeling better - or if weight gain causes anxiety? wow, that's a great way to keep body weight in check if it is! ;-) however, the extra pounds are probably just because my dad's birthday and thanksgiving occurred in the same week. a big brunch and a few days later a big dinner. 

#37 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

Gosh, I went to the site which is very confusing. Went five times, and cannot see anything from her blog, sceptic here.

I will look again and let you know what I find, I did see French, did not bother to read it as I did not see her name.

#38 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:40 PM

Right, Brz and I didn't either... :huh:

#39 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:54 PM

Looked at it again, I don't see anything worth mentioning, sorry.

Saw nothing on cymbalta, only dangers of being on ad, dependance, something good turning into something bad, about children on ad.

I may be barking off the wrong tree here, if that is the good English expression, nothing we don't know about. Very little info that we need.

Never saw her name. Sceptic. Weird site. Don't like this.

#40 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

I have that same feeling - very odd posting all over the place. 

(Of course, I still have a weird feeling about that filmmaker - really not sure what he is up to!)

#41 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:27 AM

Something worth checking here on Paxil Progress.

Gives hope for us that are going through rough times at six months plus.

Check post entitled This is my story 8 months off citalopram by Lost Angel. I believe that she is now at 13 months.

From beginning to end.

Now, this is legit and RELEVANT. Sorry can't copy and paste, on tablet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users