#1 Cse70

Cse70

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

While tapering off Cymbalta , I am inspired by John Nash, who was diagnosed with schizophrenia and wins a Nobel Prize, I say to myself when experiencing bad moments, "Remember John Nash." He chose to endure his illness without medication!

#2 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:15 AM

I would not survive my illness without my meds. In a mixed episode of Bipolar I become too suicidal.

#3 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:41 AM

Mother Theresa is purported to have said, "Suffering is a gift from God". Interesting.

#4 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:47 AM

We are all different. What works for some doesn't work for others. I'm just so thankful to this forum and the wonderful, compassionate ppl here! I was looking for a way to get off Cymbalta about 18 months ago and was fortunate to find this site on the w.w.w.

Grateful I will always be to the ppl here who helped me to slowly wean off this poison. I have a friend though who has fibromyalgia and she tells me that she could NOT function if she didn't take Cymbalta. I pray daily for the members here on the forum that whatever their needs/wishes/desires may be that they can find the answers here as I did!

God bless & a lot of love from TheEquusWoman :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users