2 replies to this topic

#1 Ramona80

Ramona80

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:27 PM

I just spent 1 week in the hospital due to the adverse effects of the too-high dose of Cymbalta (which I've still been experiencing, despite having come down in dose quite a bit.) I'm on 2 new medications to help with anxiety and to allow me to sleep. I'm feeling better now and plugging on with reducing my Cymbalta dose, slowly and steadily. Just wanted to say "hi" since I've been MIA for a while!

Oh! I should add that when I told my nurses about opening the capsule and counting out beads, they said that was "bad medicine" and they were sure I wouldn't be allowed to do that. My doctors, however, were completely OK with it & instructed the nurses to let me do it. Yay for doctors who are open to doing things a little out of the ordinary!

#2 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:39 PM

Ramona,

So good to hear from you!  Happy to hear that you are doing better and have a couple of good Dr.'s!! 

Yaaaay!!! :D :D

#3 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

Good to see you back Ramona! And yay for believing in bead counting and standing up for yourself!

Welcome back Snoopy and Woodstock, you both sound better.♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users