• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kyelle

kyelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:41 AM

someone please give me some advice! I was taking 60 mg cymbalta for about 2-3 months and then I found out I was pregnant! so I wanted to stop asap!! my Dr. told me to take 30mg for 3 days then 20 for 3 days... today Is day 2 of no drugs and I'm miserable. someone please tell me how long I am expected to feel like this..I can't get out of bed I'm so dizzy I can't drive anywhere..even getting out of bed to try and make some food makes me sick! my husband is gone..so I'm alone and scared of these side effects. how long am I going to feel this awful?

#2 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:43 PM

Welcome kyelle!

I can understand you wanting off of this poison asap...

Your Dr. did you no favors by telling you to drop so dramatically - now that you have been off for what, 3days?  Since you were only on the stuff for a short time, hopefully you will have a shorter withdrawal.

First, be good to yourself and sleep whenever you need to.  Your body and brain need time to rewire but I don't think it should be too long.  Be sure to stay well hydrated as well.

Please come back with any questions you may have and keep us posted!  We are here for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users