• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grant01

Grant01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:54 PM

Hi there everyone my name is Grant Timmers and Cymbalta almost took me out. I went totally manic on this stuff and gambled and drank away my home vehicle and everything else I owned. I could not get off this stuff and couldn't be bothered to care about anything that happened to me. I lost 150k in 9 months and nearly died multiple times, I spent a lot of time in and out of the hospital and jail cells. It was a nightmare that seemed like a joke. Reckless behaviour, I didn't want to die but had no survival instinct. It was a great feeling to fly into cities in America and get off the plane and spent my days in the projects of the worst cities. My story of Cymbalta ended in Vancouver Canada where I was locked on the 3rd floor for 4 months with no access. The wonderful psychopath psychiatrist told me I was misdiagnosed but guess what now I had more problems I didn't know I had. It turns out I was now Bi-polar, severely depressed and had Adhd. Its funny to me how a knee injury which hindered me from working and achieving my dreams got me on Cymbalta in the first place with a normal life then it turns out I had a whole lot more. Long story short here all, I told the doctors, my family and friends to go fuck themselves and I tapered off all the nonsense by myself. The brain zaps, uncontrollable anger and hell, no sleep and massive depression was what I needed to get to where I was heading. 2 Years later I became a self made millionaire and have a cold attitude towards pharmaceutical companies. Remember Les Brown everyone the game aint over until I win. Hang in there everyone spend your days grinding and moving forward, read positive books, listen to audios on success, hit the gym as hard as you can and eat as many god damn vegetables you can get your hands on. Take high quality 5htp 500mg a night, get a lot of sun or 50000iu of vitamin D a day, take fish oils, calcium1000mg  and magnesium 1000mg a day and never fucking surrender. I love you all and well see you at the top.

#2 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:11 PM

Grant, welcome! What an amazing ride you've been on. Your story is amazing and very encouraging for others trying to withdrawal from cymbalta. Thank you for your advice. Keep us informed as it will be helpful to others here on the forum.

#3 Raven72

Raven72

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In The Stratosphere
  • why_joining:
    Additional support outside my atmosphere.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:19 PM

You truly do have an amazing story Grant.  I almost lost my family because I wouldn't listen to my husband when he tried to help me. Sinbalta as I call it ruined my life up to a point. A ultimate climactic night of absolute insanity almost cost me my family and I can't even believe I acted the way I did.  I screwed up my family finances and everything. But we are on the road to recovery and my husband is helping along with everyone here.  We are here if you need us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users