• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Roseanne

Roseanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:23 AM

Without 120 MG for 1 week. Forgot to put in weekly meds. Very sick. Dizzy confused joint pain fatigue body zaps. Was googling every symptom I had yesterday. Just realized cold turkey for 1 week. Was about to go to the hospital.

#2 Roseanne

Roseanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:30 AM

Could use any suggestions to help lessen symptoms and get through this. Everything hurts.

#3 Roseanne

Roseanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:47 AM

Could use any suggestions to help lessen symptoms and get through this. Everything hurts.

#4 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:36 AM

Rosanne,

Get back on it ASAP. A matter of a day or two and you will be OK.

Others will give you the same advice,don't wait.
If you should wish to wean from it, come back and we will tell you what you can do.

We have heard this story so many times Rosanne, we know this is worse than hell. Good luck!

#5 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:30 AM

Roseanne

Absolutely get back on the regular dosage you were taking.  Gail has given you the correct advice above.  Do not hesitate to keep posting here if you need to.  The members here are waiting to hear your progress.  Please keep us informed, no matter what your decision is.

#6 Gran23

Gran23

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 43 posts
  • why_joining:
    Want off Cymbalta for good

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:54 AM

I agree with the previous posts, get back on asap.  I think most of us here would agree that Cymbalta is something you don't ever want to take but since you already learned the hard way, go back on to stabilize yourself.  If you choose to go off, there are many here who can help you start to taper off in a safe way.  Please let us know how you do.

#7 Raven72

Raven72

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In The Stratosphere
  • why_joining:
    Additional support outside my atmosphere.

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

Yes, weaning down is better than stopping all together to begin with. I weaned down and got to where I had to stop but I was already weaned down a bit before then. Don't wind yourself up in the hospital. We are here for you.

#8 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:42 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum...

Bead counting worked for me. 

Glad that you found us!

Hugs from TheEquusWoman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users