• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jmmcinvale

jmmcinvale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

My hands shake terribly as a result of Cymbalta. I am weaning off it. I had to count how many beads were in my capsule of 30 mg generic Cymbalta (duloxetine). There were precisely 184. This is how I did it and it works for any capsule of any size by any manufacturer.
  • Get a small "tray" or "tray-like" item. I used a plastic food container designed for small portions I bought at Target.
  • To open the contents of the capsule I stuck a dressmakers pin through both of the length-wise ends, as if it was a hot-dog on a stick. Then I simply twisted both sides of the capsule in opposite directions and all the beads spilled out into my "tray". Be careful not to lose any beads which is super-easy to do.
  • Use your phone and take a good close-in photo of the tray showing all the beads. (I uploaded the pic to my computer but you do not need to)
  • Use an app to open the picture and zoom-in on all those tiny beads. They cannot move so they are easy to count. To help, I used a digital "pencil" tool and put a red dot on each bead as I counted them out loud. When I got to 100, I changed to a new color in case I messed up counting. Once all beads have a dot of color, you know how many there were.

Attached Files

#2 Mikuli

Mikuli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

HI use this method instead it will be more easy, faster and accurate: http://survivinganti...-counting-them/

One question what is the brand of the generic you use ?

Regards ! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users