#1 Raven72

Raven72

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In The Stratosphere
  • why_joining:
    Additional support outside my atmosphere.

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hello Everyone😘

I am sorry I have been absent for awhile, but I am back with great news.

I will however start off with the cause of my absence. Back on 5/2/17 I lost my job. We had been expecting it but it was still a hard hit for us. We were 1 job down and without health insurance all at once.

I began my job search and applied for my unemployment. Then it came time to refill monthly meds for myself, hubby and son. We made the decision to take our son off his ADHD medicine for the summer. This was rough in itself. Then my meds were going to be almost $500 without insurance. My husband's all save one were affordable without insurance. So, we decided we could only afford his and I stopped mine. This was fair because he was the only he needed his as he was the only one working.

Then the deep depression hits and hits hard. So, bad that I don't want to do anything. I get up and do things here and there. I don't seem to get anything done unless my husband is home for motivation. Things are also getting bad where he works as well.

Long story short....To late 😀

My husband starts a be job on 7/31/17 that will give us more money. We will also have insurance again 😀

I have been prescription medication free for almost 2 months. Cymbalta free for over a year. I have finally gotten below 300lbs and lost about 10 to 15 pounds.

I love and have missed you guys.

Raven

#2 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

So happy to hear from you, Raven!  We have all missed you!

That is a terrible story but all has turned out so well!  Congratulations on being med-free - whether you wanted to be or not... :D

Bless you and your family

Love,

Liz :hug:

#3 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

I have so often wondered what happened to you Raven. I am soooo glad you came back and updated us. How is the depression now and are you doing anything for it or is it tolerable?  I am so glad you are off the Cymbalta. We have missed you here.

God Bless

#4 Raven72

Raven72

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In The Stratosphere
  • why_joining:
    Additional support outside my atmosphere.

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

Thanks guys I really missed you all as well. The depression is still here, but it has become tolerable. I manage it on my own fairly well. It is amazing what you can do on your own when you have no other options. My husband taught me that😀

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users