1 reply to this topic

#1 Heidik630

Heidik630

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2022 - 04:41 AM

Fishinghat, iun hello...
I went off the 7 bead/ 7 bead am and pm doses altogether in September 5 2022, about 3 months ago. I also quit the 10 mg Lexapro same time. Was doing ok. I am now tanking 3 months out. Extra stressors have come to me . I need to get to a psychiatrist. Have been managing ok, just using xanax, therapy, healthy diet, exercise...but its not working. Im not interested in reissuing cymbalta...maybe a one or two rescue beads situation as an experiment. Ive relocated to a warm climate. Everything is new though and unfamiliar, no strong net of support yet. Grieving losses of past year. Feeling rage and difficulty with mood regulation. Feeling overwhelm. Mostly I just need people, and love, and support. Please pray and ask wisdom to deploy to me. Private messages would be great, i wanted to make sure you saw this.

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 December 2022 - 08:07 AM

Hi Heidi

It's tough I know. Of course, I am sure you realize after the fact that you came off too much too fast, especially with all the changes in your life. Have you seen any signs of improvement yet? Are you getting any brief periods where you feel OK?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users