Photo

How you Boyfriend / Girlfriend help you?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chuckiesd

chuckiesd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

How you control yourself to withdrawing cymbalta from you life? How about your boyfriend/girlfriend? Is them help you much? Is them understand the situation you are facing now? Please share your experience with the other forumers here.

#2 BearJear

BearJear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

I've simply wanted to break off my 2 year relationship since coming off of cymbalta.. While on it i had lost all romantic and sexual feeling. Now off of cymbalta for two weeks.. i'm not any better.. the only thing that has changed is that i've wanted to escape my relationship... I'm so upset and troubled by my feelings.. especially since my boyfriend has been soooo supportive and tries his best to understand. He knows he can't understand what i'm feeling but does his best to support me in the best way he can. I'm so upset and want to be in love with him again.. My feelings just seem to be in someone else control.. i feel angry when i think of him.. and have panic attacks which give me the impulse to call and break it off with him.. (he knows i'm having these feelings but i've simply told him its the medicine withdrawals, not me) what can i do. Its not getting any better!!! i need help!

#3 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:25 PM

Please be sure to tell your family exactly how you are feeling, or at least maybe a psychologist/psychiatrist. I say this to you because of your age; People under 20 can have a more difficult time emotionally with psychotropic drugs, so it is good to keep someone close to you, physically close, in the loop. Perhaps you could talk to a school counselor to get some ideas? Just don't take this lightly honey, I'm 48 and I'm having a tough time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users