1 reply to this topic

#1 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:37 AM

Do any of you feel like you are walking around in a dream? Maybe not at the moment that you think about it, but when I think back over the day, or previous days, I can't tell if what I am remembering is something that happened, or something I dreamed, if that makes sense. Ugh, this sucks! I was so hopeful on day 2, but going into day 4, I'm afraid to sleep, and the zaps are almost constant again. I'm praying that it will pass, and that this is just a bad period. I think all of the Execs at Lily should have to take this crap for 6 months, and then go off of it, and see how much they will be willing to push this crap and continue to show those stupid "Cymbalta can help" commercials! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#2 Sarah J

Sarah J

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:59 AM

It is so interesting how different some of our experiences are. But the fog, yes, it was a fog.

Sleep is healing and revitalizes your cellular structure. This might sound crazy, but when I can't sleep from racing thoughts or fears, I remind myself over and over that I do deserve to rest my body. I give myself permission to go to sleep and ask myself why am I denying myself the right to sleep?

The more you allow yourself and mind to rest, the more you will heal. Give yourself the permission to do that. On the other side of fear is fortune, and hopefully a restful few hours for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users