#1 Bon Bon 54

Bon Bon 54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am on day 4 of weaning off cymbalta.

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

Hi all...just wanted to share that i am back..the "me" that i forgot about. Bottom line..i have my mojo back. My passion for life...umph when it comes to conversation and the future. It's day 4 cold turkey..all side affects have subsided except blurred vision to the point where i would not attempt to drive. Also the odd ringing in the ears which isn't too bad. I have hopes that by tuesday when i need to drive the vision will have cleared up. My husband said that he can't believe what a change there is in me. We sat down this morning and had a great conversation..he said it is like night and day...the me on cymbalta and the me when its out of my system.
People, there is hope of a future full of hope without cymbalta draining us of our zest for life and leaving us in a semi comatose state. Hang in there and i welcome any questions you may have.
Thanks for listening,
Bon bon :D

#2 TimC97124

TimC97124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • why_joining:
    Taking Cymbalta for 4 years has taken it's toll and now I need to get off of it.

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:49 PM

Bon Bon: Thank you! I read your post a month ago, and now I'm off of it too. Thanks for the encouragement. You are greatly appreciated.
TimC Hillsboro Oregon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users