• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aot2002

aot2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:33 PM

Ive been on Cymbalta for quite some time and not had any issues unless i skip a dose then I go into crazy mode unless i quickly take a dose.
This drug though does keep me stable while im on it. Although also ive not experienced any side effects on the drug except when i attempt to skip a dose.

When I skip a dose I have issues of being mean and nasty and my mind turns circles

#2 cool_fs4u

cool_fs4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:13 AM

I have just started taking Cymbalta and would like to hear from anyone with experience with this new drug. My doctor gave me samples (wow) and told me to keep taking amitryptiline. I am finally off of Paxil after 10 or more years on it. Depression and fatigue have been very prevalent in my life... I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, maybe.

I'm taking 30 mg. of Cymbalta at night with 25 mg. amitryptiline and have slept pretty good that last three nights! I go back in 3 weeks to follow-up and get more samples. Insurance does require pre-authorization which my doctor said he'll tell them whatever they need to hear to let me take this drug. Then it will be $50 a month. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users