Photo

is it okay to take Cymbalta and Hydrocodone?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 quoting

quoting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

I take hydorcodone sometimes for muscle pain..ive been on Cymbata for about a year now..but is it okay to take them both at the sametime?

#2 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:38 PM

I did, and my doctor and phamacist never expressed concern. It has in fact helped me with my withdrawal, since I'm so achy now.

#3 iliao93

iliao93

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationCamby IN
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:41 PM

I have Fibro and other health challenges, I have been taking generic Lortab & Kadian(a time release morphine, for those not familiar)for a number of years along with the Cymbalta. It hadn't given me a problem and I now suspect it has hidden the terrible effects of the Cym. Not to mention it is probably doing an even bigger number on my liver! I'd take it easy if you can...and I know that is hard the way Cymbalta seems to cause pian in withdrawl. I would think any extra drug with it would just cause added stress on one's liver & probably stomache and kidneys. I know I have started havind problems with pain in my liver, problems with my kidneys and stomache pain. I think we just have to realize "they" are just in the beginning of discovering all the damage this drug is doing. Thank goodness we all have our common sense to fall back on and each other for guidence, education and support!
I know it sounds like I'm contradicting myself, I'll try to clarify....for the years I have taken Cymbalta with my regular pain meds I didn't notice anything until about this past year. I have taken the Cymbalta since it first came on the market(maybe 4/5 yrs). I've been on regular pain meds for about 8 or so years.
Bobbie

#4 iliao93

iliao93

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationCamby IN
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:24 PM

For those of you who are here to find information, assistance and understanding...this is becoming the wrong place for that :roll: Come on over to WWW.CymbaltaSurvivors.Com, where you will not be assaulted by spam & where people really care :!:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users