#1 notme

notme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • why_joining:
    I need help...

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

[quote name='suffering too' date='14 October 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1287081608' post='16129']
I just slept the day away. Still dizzy and all my body aches. I have been snapping at my kids and husband. This is an evil drug. How can they put something on the market that is so impossible to get off? I had been on it 2 years, went down to 30mg. and now have been going down by counting the balls inside. I expect to only have about 10 days left. I am supplementing with all sorts of natural remedies but nothing seems to help. I understand how you are feeling. I hate to say that it is a comfort to know other people are going through this. But at least I think it is the drug and not some terrible disease. I hope you feel better soon. :blink:
[/quote

I am now on a little over 3 weeks in I guess I can't really even remember when I got off I really can't remember much right now. I was having so much anger and frustration when I wrote that first post and I really believe it is worse. My oldest daughter is very worried she is 16 and can't be fooled to easy anymore. Who am I kidding my 6 yr old knows somthing is really wrong. When will the anger and frustration get better I am at the point where I feel as if I reall can't handle this anymore. Thanks for your earlier post how are you feeling at this time???

notme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users