• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chula17

chula17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:26 PM

I think that would be a great idea, from someone who is trying to quit. I am scared now, not sure how to stop taking it without missing work or feeling like I'm dieing. I would greatly appreciate it if others could help in any way.

#2 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:15 AM

I'm just kind of throwing this idea out there but I'm wondering...Would anybody who has gone through the worst of the Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms like to become a source of support for those members of the site that are just starting out?

I was thinking that we could create a roll on this site for the more "seasoned" members who have pretty much gone through the worst of the Cymbalta withdrawal and are able to give newer members the advice and support that they so desperately need. I'm not sure what we would call this role just yet but wanted to throw the idea out there and see if anyone would be interested. Just let us know.

It sounds like you are looking for forum moderators, which is always good in a support forum. I'm only one week Cymbalta free, and having ups and downs, but once I'm through it, I'd be happy to help you out. I'm an asst mgr and also moderate on another support board, for my medical condition, so I have some idea how it works. I'm taking a less active role there right now while I'm dealing with this, but I know that it helps to have someone to help with the overall mgmt of the board, whether it is to support others, or post helpful links, or whatever.

You can PM me if you need me. (LOL, right now I think I need all of YOU more!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users