37 replies to this topic

#31 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:34 PM

Hi to all.
I am new one for this site. I do not find any forum for new one. So I am writing here, It will be great help of having chat and discussions with you guys. Hope the chats and the discussions will be interesting and full of knowledge.

keyguard123,
Welcome to the form. We don't have a chat here, don't know why, just don't, but still
a great group.

So what brings you here? Well I know it has something to do with this deadly drug.
What dose are you on? How long?

If you want to be found just go to the Board Index, loook for the topics there, and then
go to one that you feel fits what your wanting to talk about, like "What Are You Feeling"
and you can start a new thread, and introduce yourself there, tell us all about you, or if
it's about withdrawls, there is one there for that too! We will find you, so don't worry!!!

Ask any questions that you can think of, and you will have them all answered.

Debbie

#32 seannjay

seannjay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    I want to learn more about Cymbalta Withdrawal Symptoms

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:32 AM

I am still exploring the possibility of a lawsuit regarding Cymbalta! I have researched and selected an attorney to talk to about a possible suit (this attorney is NOT one of the law firms advertising on the internet...this attorney has experience in high profile cases, including class action, and is one of the top attorneys in the country). I'll keep everyone posted!

There were three possible emergencies cited in the State's

#33 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:23 PM

I am still exploring the possibility of a lawsuit regarding Cymbalta! I have researched and selected an attorney to talk to about a possible suit (this attorney is NOT one of the law firms advertising on the internet...this attorney has experience in high profile cases, including class action, and is one of the top attorneys in the country). I'll keep everyone posted!

There were three possible emergencies cited in the State's

seannjay,
Would love to know what state your in, and also what were the 3 possible
ER's cited in the State's.

Debbie

Oh, that's for the infor, what is you story, do share if you feel comfortable

#34 patsymac

patsymac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • why_joining:
    Because one month ago I started taking cymbalta and feel angry,anxious, and more. I want to share and learn more.

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:39 PM

I am there I had not really thought of it yet. I am just trying to get through this HELL. Never been there but this feel like it. I will sign on the dotted line to take this God Awful posion off the market. I really don't think docs know how dangerous this drug really is, especially if you miss dosess. Thanks for taking on this drug company
Patsy

#35 barney59

barney59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been on Cymbalta for several years and my doctor started weening me off 3 wks ago. I am now having symptoms that I don't understand

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:02 PM

Barney here,
Have not posted for awhile. I am better but still not "right". My hell started Sept. 19th, my last dose of Cymbalta being Sept. 18th. I experienced full withdrawals for 5-6 weeks. The worst being the brain zaps that lasted for about 2 weeks. I am better now and functional. I can tell that I am still not "right". The emotional part (crying very easily) and my brain feeling drugged continues. I will do anything to help with a class action lawsuit. I am in Indiana (actually Indianapolis - home of Eli Lilly-how ironic huh?!) I do continue to check back with this site. For everyone, please know that you WILL get through this awful hell. It is tough, but we are tougher. Hang in there.....
Barney

#36 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

Barney here,
Have not posted for awhile. I am better but still not "right". My hell started Sept. 19th, my last dose of Cymbalta being Sept. 18th. I experienced full withdrawals for 5-6 weeks. The worst being the brain zaps that lasted for about 2 weeks. I am better now and functional. I can tell that I am still not "right". The emotional part (crying very easily) and my brain feeling drugged continues. I will do anything to help with a class action lawsuit. I am in Indiana (actually Indianapolis - home of Eli Lilly-how ironic huh?!) I do continue to check back with this site. For everyone, please know that you WILL get through this awful hell. It is tough, but we are tougher. Hang in there.....
Barney

Barney,
I have mussed you so very much, and was going to write to you!
I have thought about you so much as we both had sucha hard time
with this crap.
I am still having a hard time mentally, it really did do the same to me
too, brain feeling drugged.

I too will do anything to help with a class action law suit.
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Really wish you would come back, the mean is gone!

Love,
Debbie

#37 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:56 PM

Debbie,

Thanks for your response. I will add more cymbalta. I took only half of a 60 yesterday, just guessing bead count and half the day before. I have to say, I actually felt better and much happier. I took a maxalt for the migraine and it seemed to help. This morning though I am soooo tired and fell like I can barley wake up. So today i will add back more Cymbalta.

Thanks Again
Melissa

Melissa,
So glad I was able to help you out before it got to where you really
could not get out of bed, been there done that on this med, and coming
off it.

We say a slow wean, and really mean it. I was so confused when I got here
from this crap, I would decrease, and not remember!!!!

I am staying where I am, well I am at 20 mg, minus 5 beads, day 12, and just
now havehad 4-5 days in a row that I feel almost human!!! I do get scared as I
never know what to expect from oneday to the next!!! It is almost like Russian
Roulette, that just for me. It sure does feel nice right now, so am going to
stop waitng for the bottom to fall out, and just realize that the healing is taking
place.

We do get to heal!

Love,
Debbie ;)

#38 DuneAlia

DuneAlia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:54 PM

Delete my account.