• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bkwilcox76

bkwilcox76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:47 PM

Ok I have a question about Cymbalta with drawal and periods. I have been weaning off for about month or so now and my last period was May 22nd I am not pregnant but it is now almost 45 days since my last period. I have had an upset stomach from time to time and the dizziness and the irritability but I wasn't sure if it affects periods. Can someone please help me??? I have taken like 4 pregnancy tests too, just to easy my mind. Thanks

#2 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

Well, first I would ask how old you are. It could be that you are starting peri menopause or menopause, depending on your age. Taking Cymbalta, or weaning off of it didn't seem to mess with mine, although the last ones were only 3 weeks apart, which isn't "normal" for me, but, I am 48, so I can attribute it to age.

Cymbalta does mess with some chemicals in the brain and body in a serious way, so it isn't a bad idea to check with your doctor, and have them run some hormone tests to be sure things are alright. It may be totally unrelated, but still, it isn't something to ignore, so check it out so it isn't another source of stress for you right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users