#1 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:12 AM

Hi

I am weaning off this drug thanks to this site by doing the removal of granules 20 every 10 days. I had read on here about someone doing natural supplements . I see a Naturopath who is very happy I am getting off this. There are a couple things that I am doing that are helping. Natural ginger gravol, Rescue Remedey which is a liquid tincture you put under your tongue 4-6 drops as often as you need it, it helps with anxiety which the body has when withdrawing from this drug. I take a powder called Magsmart once a day in the evening like a tea which is for my fibromyalgia , it's malic acid , mag and B vitamins, it helps your body and muscles relax naturally. Also Vit D . I take a Milk Thislte Tincture by Vogel which helps your liver detox naturally and slowly . Start with 10 drops once a day in water you swich it under your tongue and swallow. You can move up to three times a day with that.
I am going to pick up the Lecithin which I read about on this site.
The one thing YOU SHLDN'T TAKE IS GINGKO OR ST.JOHNS WORT these can interact with Cymbalta and you could have a seizure so be very careful as to what you take and check with a Naturopath. I read a post where someone was weaning with these.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users