• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pet69

Pet69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Hi all, I am new to this site but i was put on Cymbalta 30 mg for fibro and I started hearing of all the scary withdrawal symptoms and side effects of this drug and I was wondering if I should taper off? I have been so dizzy I cant hardly function. Any advice would be great. I am sure there will be a fight with the doctor over this and I plan on quitting it regardless of what he says. :)

#2 actinfunny

actinfunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast TN
  • why_joining:
    Spread the wrongs about Cymbalta

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

I hope your symptoms are lessened because you have been on it for only a short time,if not hang i there it is best to come off now,It is a very BAD drug and will do permanent damage to the neurons in your brain,I have been off for 6 months after taking it for 6 yr,and still have symptoms

#3 Pet69

Pet69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

So far I have had severe dizziness, Sleeplessness for over a week straight, One night i had brain zaps, that same night I had a night terror. I am having difficulty contacting my dr because the secretary said to wait until my appointment.She will not contact my dr about my symptoms. I cannot even walk straight. well I have fired that doctor. Going to a new one Monday. I am decreasing my granules in my pills this week ( what I have left of them which is 4 ). down by 5 granules this week. I hope my new dr will help me get off them and not allow me to go cold turkey, which is what another dr told me to do. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users