Photo

What About Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tomitsu

tomitsu

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Any thoughts? I'm going to go to my endicronologist again. She had me on testosterone before I quit cymbalta..

#2 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:59 AM

Hi
I tried the bio identical because i am all for natural but for me it didn't work , made my fibro sky rocket i think at the time it had alot to do with the cymbalta and my post op pain. I went on estrogel and progesterone a very low dose and it's working well for me. I am going to give the bio identical another try in a couple mths once everything is settled down from being off the cymbalta.

#3 tomitsu

tomitsu

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Thanks Uriel. I may just try it as well.

#4 DonMH

DonMH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPeachland,B.C., Canada
  • why_joining:
    My wife is suffering from major Cymbalta withdrawals.

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:22 AM

Hi
I tried the bio identical because i am all for natural but for me it didn't work , made my fibro sky rocket i think at the time it had alot to do with the cymbalta and my post op pain. I went on estrogel and progesterone a very low dose and it's working well for me. I am going to give the bio identical another try in a couple mths once everything is settled down from being off the cymbalta.

Hi Uriel
My wife had major problems with the Bio-identical hormones whilst she was on Cymbalta.
Don M.H.

#5 tomitsu

tomitsu

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

I'm now on testosterone, progesterone, estrogen and magnesium, iodine, Krill oil capsules, Vit D3, DHEA plus COQ10. Also because of Cymbalta my thyroid went out if wack because of all the weight gain. Now I'm on Natures Thyroid as well. Good news my HGH levels are perfect! I've also lost like 20 lbs!!! Im not 100% yet....still battling depression and some anxiety. I'm also doing Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users