3 replies to this topic

#1 happyzapynot

happyzapynot

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Has anyone else experienced either yeast infections or UTI related to $ymbalta? I haven't had a yeast infection in over a quarter of a century but I have one now. Will this wretched drug EVER leave me in peace?

#2 Kal

Kal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

Has anyone else experienced either yeast infections or UTI related to $ymbalta? I haven't had a yeast infection in over a quarter of a century but I have one now. Will this wretched drug EVER leave me in peace?

Yes, I hadn't had a yeast infection in over a decade when I was pregnant, but after stopping Cymbalta, I got a terrible yeast infection. I got a prescription to treat it, but it's now come back again. I HATE Cymbalta. When will this stop???

#3 happyzapynot

happyzapynot

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

Yes, I hadn't had a yeast infection in over a decade when I was pregnant, but after stopping Cymbalta, I got a terrible yeast infection. I got a prescription to treat it, but it's now come back again. I HATE Cymbalta. When will this stop???

This dope had many long tentacles The yeast infection is improving along with all the other symptoms. My last hit was 3/17 with a few desperate doses of 20-30 granules since. From suicidal ideation to yeast infections to teeth grinding to plantar fasciitis. I'm warning anyone who will listen about the dangers of this junk.
There IS light at the end of the tunnel. It's just that the tunnel is 4-6 weeks long and very unplseant!

#4 TXcounselor

TXcounselor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • why_joining:
    On Cymbalta for about a year for peripheral neuropathy. Withdrawal from the drug has been hellish and life-changing. Need support and want to support others.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

Interesting...I got athlete's foot for the first time in my life. I didn't even know what it was at first. I have been sweating so profusely during this withdrawal and ended up sleeping in wet socks (was wearing socks at night because my feet are FREEZING)- I figure that's where it came from. From what I read, athlete's foot and yeast infections are basically same thing, different body part. I think this goes back to Cymbalta withdrawal affecting our immune systems too. I'm taking probiotics...hoping it will help with the diarrhea and it sometimes keeps me from getting a yeast infection when I take antibiotics. Which I'm taking because of the respiratory infection. *slapping my forehead* DAMN this Cymbalta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users