#1 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

Hi
I am now completely off the cymbalata. I am taking the following supplements as I have fibromyagia and myofascial pain syndrome. I would suggest googleing the magsmart & Joint formula . I have tried all kinds of supplements and found this one to be the best for general pain related to fibro.
MagSmart - powder you drink like a tea in the evening
Joint Formula 14 by SierreSil it's a very good mineral support has to be taken on an empty stomach it helps to detox your body also. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at bedtime. Since I went back on this yesterday I can't believe how good my brain feels if that's makes any sense
Omega 369 liquid
Vit D once a day.
If my nausea comes back as it seems to up and down since ending the cymbalta i take a gingergravol they are great and for Vertigo a product called veritogheel which is homeopathic I only needed this the first two wks off the drug.
Good luck to all :)

#2 AnniezDizzy

AnniezDizzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

Good information! Thanks! I am struggling with the fibro pain, this should help.
Annie

#3 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hi
Just thought i'd post some info on a product that i am using. When I was on Cymbalta my fibro muscle pain and weakness got worse alot worse it didn't help. I was put on it for post op pain, i had knee sugery. My leg i had the surgery on has been in a constant state of fibro flare. I went back on my flexeral which is a muscle relaxer and it has helped but not getting rid of my leg pain completely. Long story short i went to the health food store where we have well educated people and naturopathic drs in my city . After telling her what was going on with me she suggested i try L-Glutamine it's an amino acid that helps restore plasma glutamine levels that are depleted after long periods of physical stress. It helps support the immune system and digestive health, it also helps with sleep its food for your brain and supports the neurotransmitters.
I took 1 scoop last night , it's a powder and it dissolves in water . That's all you take and you only take it when you have pain. Well I woke up today feeling very rested and my leg pain is almost completely gone. They feel stronger. I had a feeling this was the missing link for my fibro. Thought I would share it.

I tried to post a link but the system wouldn't let me so you will have to google it.
It's vegan product . You can mix it in shakes or juice or water . You take it at bedtime.

I will keep you posted. :D

#4 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

Hi
I thought i'd post an update , feel great . Since being off the cymbalta now for 3 mths and taking the L Glutamine my fibro has really stettled down huge. I do take my Flexeral which is a prescribed muscle relaxer. I went back on it after 2mths of being off the cybmalta for my fibro that is all I used to take for my fibro when it acted up. I will go back to taking it just when needed. I am going to stay on the L Glutamine for a couple of mths just to get things back to normal. I can't describe how better my brain feels since i have been on this stuff. It's really helped with the weird way the cymbalta makes your brain feel when you come off of it.I am sleeping soooo much better also. So I wish everyone luck out there and keep the faith because there is hope to return to normal after cymbalta.

#5 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

Hi
I thought i'd post an update , feel great . Since being off the cymbalta now for 3 mths and taking the L Glutamine my fibro has really stettled down huge. I do take my Flexeral which is a prescribed muscle relaxer. I went back on it after 2mths of being off the cybmalta for my fibro that is all I used to take for my fibro when it acted up. I will go back to taking it just when needed. I am going to stay on the L Glutamine for a couple of mths just to get things back to normal. I can't describe how better my brain feels since i have been on this stuff. It's really helped with the weird way the cymbalta makes your brain feel when you come off of it.I am sleeping soooo much better also. So I wish everyone luck out there and keep the faith because there is hope to return to normal after cymbalta.

#6 Heartfeathers

Heartfeathers

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • why_joining:
    I no longer trust the medical profession and I will NEVER take another prescription drug again! NEVER!!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Thank you so much for letting us know how you are doing three months down the line. I helps to know that the light at the end is nearer everyday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users