597 replies to this topic

#61 Bunny515

Bunny515

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

I had a good afternoon yesterday, I even exercised a bit. I was able to clean up the house. I seem to get really nauseas after eating. So now after eating I sit down a rest for a bit. Last night around 9pm hubby got hungry (we had had a nice dinner - chicken, potatoes, salad) so I heated up a frozen pizza. I had a small piece - wasn't going to but it smelled so good. But I got really really nauseas after. Although I was sitting down I had to go to bed and take two Gravols.

Today - Saturday - Day 5 on wellbutrin, Day 10 off Cymbalta:

Slept well but that's because of the 2 Gravol's I took, so it made it difficult to get up this morning.
I am feeling the same as I did yesterday. Not bad, still have brain zaps. Head still hurts - pressure around the temples, and have bouts of nausea and dizziness. My is ok.

Tprin: What brand of anti-nausea med are you taking? Not sure if the gravol is helping with the brain-zaps, so I would be interested in trying what you take. We head to the US quite often.... it's only 90min drive to Buffalo NY where we like to going shopping. So I might be able to pick some up next time I go (My friend has been bugging me to take her). So I still haven't left the house. I keep thinking i'm going to go out, but when the time comes I don't. Guess I will have to just push myself to go.

#62 Bunny515

Bunny515

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

WOW we seem to have a lot in common. My great aunt was schizophrenic. My mother was pretty much worthless. No excuses for her, she is just selfish that way. Not sure she knows how to love. She tries better now but was not there when I needed her most. My parents fought for years, separated a few times, both cheated and finally divorced when I was around 12. I did some things as I kid that I look back and wonder was it because of my parents (even some things over the last few years I have to question why I did them). I went through some serious things as well but I look at it now that it has made me the mother I am. I am here for my kids no matter what and they know that. I want to be involved and know what is going on with them. I realize they aren't going to tell me everything but at least they know they can come to me. And they don't have to grow up fast like I did. So any way, I can certainly relate to what you have been through. I was never good with expressing myself either-I can write it out no problem. Always been that way, still am I guess. But I try to be sure I tell my girls all the time that I love them. Although yesterday my youngest probably wondered. I thought it would be funny to trick her into thinking her dad ate all the Halloween candy. My oldest hid hers and I hid my youngest so when she got home and wanted to know where it was I told her dad ate it. At first she seemed a little peeved and said why didn't he go trick or treating if he wanted candy then. I was going to play it out until he got home last night thinking she would jump on him and he would be like what?? Or that she would eventually figure out I was teasing her. Uhm nope, she started crying. OMG I felt sooooo bad!!!! I really didn't think she would cry! I mean she will be 11yr old soon and I didn't think she would take it that way. Guess I didn't think it through very well at all :( poor kid lol.

Any how I feel like you do just wanting to find myself again. Tired of being such a zombie. <_< but thanks for not thinking I'm too far out there! LOL

I found your comment about being able to write your emotions. I am finding that too. Through the years at important stages of my life I have kept a journal... I always think about doing it but don't have he discipline to do it on a regular basis. I am sure you are an amazing mom. We know what its like to not have our parents there fore us, so we would never do that to our kids :) I am usually pretty good with kids, unfortunately I don't have any of my own. I would really like to have one but dealing with depression I just don't know if I could handle it. Meaning the first few years of lack of sleep etc. I have 3 young nephews (4,3 and 8months) so I spend as much time with them as possible... they are absolutely adorable but so full of energy. I like being able to just leave when I'm too tired. :)

#63 Bunny515

Bunny515

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Morning Ladies No need to stalk I am here....lol. Just had a couple of bad days. I wrote more but my post disappeared....urgh. I will check in later.

Welcome back!

#64 Jnine

Jnine

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Thanks Bunny, Like I said a couple of bad days very strange days almost manic with no zaps but now I am exhausted can cry at a drop of a hat. I have had a headache from hell for over a week. The nausea is awful and at times I can't figure out if I am hungry or nausated............urgh. Been eating alot of yogurt and soup. So I am drop to 30mg a day which is pretty good from what I have read in the short period of time. I think I just want this process over with and have myself back. I go from sweating to death to freezing too. The muscle cramps in my legs & feet are driving be nuts. Do either of you suffer from muscle cramps? & days of darkness & rain hasnt helped with the headache or the mood. It is rough going through this and still trying to manage at work but I cant afford to take time off. My guy is somewhat understanding but at times I just want to kill him.....lol He works long hours and comes home sleeps alot stating how tired he is!!! I want to say try to be me for a day......men can be so self centred. I havent moved from the couch today and dont think i will, havent even got dressed today.
I hope you both are enjoying the day and getting some relief from this evil process. Hugs to both of you ;)

#65 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Morning Ladies No need to stalk I am here....lol. Just had a couple of bad days. I wrote more but my post disappeared....urgh. I will check in later.

darn it I was just about to get out my 007 outfit!! ;)

#66 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

I had a good afternoon yesterday, I even exercised a bit. I was able to clean up the house. I seem to get really nauseas after eating. So now after eating I sit down a rest for a bit. Last night around 9pm hubby got hungry (we had had a nice dinner - chicken, potatoes, salad) so I heated up a frozen pizza. I had a small piece - wasn't going to but it smelled so good. But I got really really nauseas after. Although I was sitting down I had to go to bed and take two Gravols.

Slept well but that's because of the 2 Gravol's I took, so it made it difficult to get up this morning.
I am feeling the same as I did yesterday. Not bad, still have brain zaps. Head still hurts - pressure around the temples, and have bouts of nausea and dizziness. My is ok.

Tprin: What brand of anti-nausea med are you taking? Not sure if the gravol is helping with the brain-zaps, so I would be interested in trying what you take. We head to the US quite often.... it's only 90min drive to Buffalo NY where we like to going shopping. So I might be able to pick some up next time I go (My friend has been bugging me to take her). So I still haven't left the house. I keep thinking i'm going to go out, but when the time comes I don't. Guess I will have to just push myself to go.

YAY glad you had a good afternoon yesterday! I use the Rugby Travel Sickness 25 mg. There is a smaller dose but find this works for me so sticking to it for now. I know that you can order it online though with shipping it costs twice as much (like $11 or $12). I picked up mine for $6.87 100 tablets. I compared ingredients and the closest brand I found was Bonine. In case you can't find the Rugby.I think the main thing is that it contains 25mg of Meclizine HCL where the Gravol contains dimenhydrinate right?

#67 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Thanks Bunny, Like I said a couple of bad days very strange days almost manic with no zaps but now I am exhausted can cry at a drop of a hat. I have had a headache from hell for over a week. The nausea is awful and at times I can't figure out if I am hungry or nausated............urgh. Been eating alot of yogurt and soup. So I am drop to 30mg a day which is pretty good from what I have read in the short period of time. I think I just want this process over with and have myself back. I go from sweating to death to freezing too. The muscle cramps in my legs & feet are driving be nuts. Do either of you suffer from muscle cramps? & days of darkness & rain hasnt helped with the headache or the mood. It is rough going through this and still trying to manage at work but I cant afford to take time off. My guy is somewhat understanding but at times I just want to kill him.....lol He works long hours and comes home sleeps alot stating how tired he is!!! I want to say try to be me for a day......men can be so self centred. I havent moved from the couch today and dont think i will, havent even got dressed today.
I hope you both are enjoying the day and getting some relief from this evil process. Hugs to both of you ;)

Yes Ive had the muscle cramps in my legs but I figured it was my disease. Now I am wondering if it is the cymbalta. Ive been very stiff and achy. I am so sorry you have had a bad few days. I really don't know how you do it and work. It can't be easy and has to be so draining on you. Well you made it 30mg so you are half way there!! Just relax and get some rest. I hope you feel better soon!

#68 Jnine

Jnine

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Thanks for the chuckle with the 007 outfit comment. Oh and I cant remember which one mention the gallbladder thing (thanks to the lyrica my memory is screwed) but I have been having alot of digestive problems. Yes I am achy and sore feel heavy all over. My arms and legs feel like they weigh a ton. Still not dressed just been watching movie after movie today. Oh, and I dont like hubby too much today either............lol

#69 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Wanted to touch on the "forcing yourself to get out". By the time we were going last night I didn't feel up to it, was just tired. But once I got in the shower put on some makeup and did my hair I felt better. And getting out made a world of difference. I had such a good time.

#70 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Thanks for the chuckle with the 007 outfit comment. Oh and I cant remember which one mention the gallbladder thing (thanks to the lyrica my memory is screwed) but I have been having alot of digestive problems. Yes I am achy and sore feel heavy all over. My arms and legs feel like they weigh a ton. Still not dressed just been watching movie after movie today. Oh, and I dont like hubby too much today either............lol

LMAO @ not liking the hubby today. You poor girl. When I first started tapering and having digestive problems I increased my fiber supplements and it helped a lot. I tried to research and see if there was any link with the cymbalta and my gallbladder but their so called results were very few. Out of 30 some thousand ppl only 22 had gallbladder issues so IDK if it was related or not. Had just got me thinking. I'm glad you have just been chilling out and relaxing today though. I think it sure sounded like you needed it.

~HUGS~

#71 Bunny515

Bunny515

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

Had a really bad day today. Had a fight with hubby and I'm really upset. and it's something we fight about a lot... has to do with his self-centredness as well. He is a very analytical thinking person and extremely smart academically but really dumb when it comes to emotional/social things.

I was planning to go out today but ended up not. I am taking a class at the local college, which is Monday nights, so hopefully Monday I will head out.

Yes I have muscle aches too. I find when I sleep my limbs go dead.. you know when you sleep on your arm it starts to feel dead... well i get that even when my arms and legs are positioned normally in a relaxed state.

#72 Jnine

Jnine

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Sorry to hear Bunny that you had a fight with your hubby tonight, sounds like me last night. We were up fighting till 2am and I just hate it. It was about him being self centered too. I have and will be supportive of him but whenI need some ........ Hell no I am not suppose to need it. I felt really bad because it was his birthday too but 2 weeks ago when it was my birthday we stayed home cause he was tired and had to work the next day but last night he wanted us to go out & party. Like I felt like that after working all week and going thru this!!! If we hadnt fought last night and I had slept proper we might have been able to go out tonight but instead I am sitting here in a pile of goo hurting all over. Anyway that is my rant .....I hope you are doing ok Bunny. It seems like we have more than Toronto in common we both have self centered men.....lol. Me & my guy fight over the same issue all the time which is hard because at times I feel like I am batting my head against a wall making me wonder why & if it is worth it :(

#73 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Had a really good day today. I actually had energy! Got the house cleaned, did some laundry and helped my husband unload a ton of wood (probably the most and best exercise Ive had in a really long time). I didn't feel like I had to drag myself around or push myself at all. I think the ALA is helping. Just seemed so nice for a change. I even managed to wait a little longer tonight to take my cymbalta just to see how I was doing. So that's good must be I am adjusting to the amount. I may "try" to go without the motion med tomorrow as I don't think I have anything going on to see how I do. I do get a little sick feeling but then I realize it's because I haven't ate. I'm so used to not eating and not much of an appetite that I forget. Made sure I drank more water today too still not as much as I need to be but definitely better than I have been.

Oh and I warned a family member to stay away from cymbalta as they were considering it to help them quit smoking. OMG! I cant get over how they are handing this crap out like candy for the craziest reasons!

WOW Eli Lilly congrats on making over $3 billion in 2009 just from cymbalta. Wonder what that has increased to in the last few years with using it for everything under the sun? Just blows my mind the reasons they dish this stuff out. Can't pee? Here have a cymbalta. WTH!

#74 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Had a really bad day today. Had a fight with hubby and I'm really upset. and it's something we fight about a lot... has to do with his self-centredness as well. He is a very analytical thinking person and extremely smart academically but really dumb when it comes to emotional/social things.

I was planning to go out today but ended up not. I am taking a class at the local college, which is Monday nights, so hopefully Monday I will head out.

Yes I have muscle aches too. I find when I sleep my limbs go dead.. you know when you sleep on your arm it starts to feel dead... well i get that even when my arms and legs are positioned normally in a relaxed state.

OMG I had noticed my arms falling to sleep too! I thought it was just a pinched nerve or something. This is crazy. The more I learn the madder I get. I am so so sorry you had a bad day :( I was really hoping you would be good enough to get out for a bit. Oh men are just men. They don't get it, they don't think like we do, don't feel like we do and are the BIGGEST babies when it comes to themselves!

#75 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Sorry to hear Bunny that you had a fight with your hubby tonight, sounds like me last night. We were up fighting till 2am and I just hate it. It was about him being self centered too. I have and will be supportive of him but whenI need some ........ Hell no I am not suppose to need it. I felt really bad because it was his birthday too but 2 weeks ago when it was my birthday we stayed home cause he was tired and had to work the next day but last night he wanted us to go out & party. Like I felt like that after working all week and going thru this!!! If we hadnt fought last night and I had slept proper we might have been able to go out tonight but instead I am sitting here in a pile of goo hurting all over. Anyway that is my rant .....I hope you are doing ok Bunny. It seems like we have more than Toronto in common we both have self centered men.....lol. Me & my guy fight over the same issue all the time which is hard because at times I feel like I am batting my head against a wall making me wonder why & if it is worth it :(

You girls are breaking my heart! I hate to hear this!! :( Just walk up and kick them in the butt!!!

#76 Bunny515

Bunny515

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Yeah.. sounds like we do have a lot in common... They just don't get it do they? I am so angry at him I can't look at him. Next few days should be interesting. BTW made the mistake of having a drink at dinner. Not a good thing to do.. made me really sick. I only had one cuz we have my stepson and his girlfriend here for dinner. but I ended up leaving the table to lie down. Sorry don't mean to be such a downer!

#77 Jnine

Jnine

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Bunny why the next few days????

#78 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Bunny you aren't being a downer. That's what this is for so that you can vent and let it all out no matter what it is. All of it is part of the process. Have to be able to get out EVERYTHING in order to get better. I just wish I could do more to help you both. I know that none of this is easy to do alone and other ppl who aren't going through it or haven't been through it don't understand. It's also hard to get the right kind of support you need sometimes. So if you need to take up an entire page to get through this then do it. We are here for each other for support no matter what it is. I do hope things get better for both of you. It's not going to be easy doing this and we are gonna have all kinds of things each of us will go through. I do think we need to remember we are doing this for ourselves and we need to take care of ourselves first and foremost. It's never easy for women especially to put ourselves first especially when we have husbands or children. Ive admitted before I am scared of how I will feel when I'm off this medicine and if I will be happy with my life. But I need to find me first. I don't feel I really get the support I need from my family and I know they don't understand what it's like. If ppl would only understand a little compassion goes a long way but they don't. Just have to take it day by day and do the best we can. If can't do anything at all then so be it. Can't worry about anyone but yourself right now. I'm so sorry you girls. I hate that you have to deal with any extra b.s. on top of it all.

~hugs~ to you both

#79 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

So much for sleeping. Guess I got one good night at least. Slept about an hour and my leg woke me up. Hope you both are getting much needed rest.

#80 Jnine

Jnine

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

Morning: I didn't sleep the greatness but I am feeling better than yesterday. This sucks because today I have to clean this place up abit, get stuff ready for work and cook Sunday dinner. I would love just one day where I feel good and it could be a "ME" day and do something fun. Talked to my guy last night about what we fought about and he was better about understanding. I do feel bad for him at times, it has been a long rough road between my accident, being on the meds and now getting off of them. I know it has been a rollercoaster from hell and we actually split up for a couple of months last year due to it. Trprin sorry you didnt sleep, I was up once during the night and had the worst nightmares. Woke myself up talking in my sleep. I definitely need to get something for these muscle cramps as I am getting them in the strangest places.

I hope you ladies can have a good Sunday and do something for yourself even something small helps at times just to remind ourselves that we are still important beautiful woman that are worth it. ((hugs))

#81 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

Hi girls

Well I think today is my low day or at least lazy for sure. I am so achy and tired. So I think I'm just going to chill and watch movies or whatever for the day. At least I got the house cleaned yesterday. My leg hurts so bad today and my back is killing me where the spinal cord implant is. I think from unloading wood with it rubbing on that bone irritated it. I go next week to talk to them about the implant and decide what I want to do with it. They can move it but I was told last time it would be put in my stomach and I'm not doing that. I think that would be just as miserable, then you are talking about the wires being wrapped around to the back. I really don't like it and for the longest time just wanted the damn thing taken out because I can't feel it any how unless I'm in a weird position. But part of me doesn't want another surgery and I worry if even though it doesn't help now what if it does a couple years from now. UGH...IDK. I have heard it's much easier to have it taken out though. At least it's an outpatient deal and I won't have to spend the night.

Any way enough of my ramblings, Jnine magnesium will help with the muscle cramps. I take it at night. I can't say it's 100% perfect but it does help. I was also switched from zanaflex to valium for my condition so I take that too and still have issues but IDK what's my normal pain or if it's the cymbalta.

#82 Jnine

Jnine

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

Well Truckprincess you sound like me yesterday and that is okay as you said to me just relax. I havent been alot more productive today as I had hoped. Made breakfast went to the store and am not making dinner. Having ribs tonight which is abit of work but I havent cooked all weekend and feel like my guy deserves a good meal before going back to work tomorrow plus I can take some for luch tomorrow. We need to go easy on ourselves and give us a break. Just remember what we tell each other and try to tell ourselves the same thing......lol. I know its hard to do. Back to the kitchen for me.

#83 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

I am so glad you are having a much better day today Jnine. And I'm glad you were able to talk things out with your guy. I hope Bunny is having a much better day today as well. I did a little bit here and there but nothing to stressful. I perked up a little more than I thought I would today. Made Lasagna early this afternoon so we could eat whenever which apparently we were all starving as soon as it was done lol. So far so good not needing any travel sickness med today yet. Hoping I can get through the day without just to see where I am at. No advil today either, haven't needed any. I'm about to go take a hot shower and throw on pjs early tonight and just chill for the rest of the evening. Because now I'm full I feel really tired and lazy! LOL Enjoy your ribs girl! I'm so glad it's a better day! A little closer each day :)

#84 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Well I made it through the day without the Rugby med. I am feeling slight dizziness and shaky now though but nothing too bad. Hoping I can do it again tomorrow. And I managed to make it two hours past the normal time I take the cymbalta. I'm exhausted so off to bed. Have a good night. I will check in tomorrow. Here is hoping we all sleep great and tomorrow is a better day.

#85 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

Slept so-so last night. Woke myself up because I was grinding my teeth so bad I cracked my bite splint (again but broke a part off this time), all I remember was dreaming about the dentist wanting some teeth whitening thing. IDK lol. At least it wasn't some horrid dream but I notice when I take the Rugby I don't have those dreams, I don't think I dream at all or if I do I don't remember them. Still feel pretty good so far having not taken the Rugby yesterday. Hoping I can make it all day again today. I will check in later on. Bunny-I hope things are OK, don't make me drag out the 007 outfit!

#86 Jnine

Jnine

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Morning Ladies - Yesterday started out not too bad but I never got anything really done because as the day progressed I felt worst & worst. By the time bed time came I hurt all over. every joint & muscle were screaming. I too have been having the worst drams and clenching my jaw so hard that it hurts when I wake up in the morning. So here I sit at the office hoping today goes quick as my arms feel like they weigh ten tons.

Bunny where are you???? Do I need to go to the habour front and start screaming your name woman. Please just check in and let us know that you are ok.

Truck princess I hope you have a good day and the pretty good feeling stays with you. :D

Back to the grid and not of my teeth. Will check in later ladies.

#87 Bunny515

Bunny515

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Hi Ladies, I'm here. thanks... you brought a smile to my face.

I am struggling. and well I want to open up in this forum.. I am fearful because it's public. You have to understand that part of my challenges is fear of being rejected which stems from my relationship with my dad where everything I said, I was told I was wrong, so I grew up not expressing my inner feelings. But I had opened up a lot and hubby and I had gotten to a really good place. But lately his focus has been elsewhere and when I ask to do things he gets bent out of shape. He told me I have become demanding. And that sentence totally shut me down. My walls are up and emotions buried, I am in self protect mode and I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to emerge. hubby just thinks it's the withdrawal effects. I am a little confused, I don't know if it is just the withdrawal effects or if I have a legit reason to be upset. I have an appt with my therapist today... so hopefully can talk things through with her.

I have had a brutal headache for several days now. Eye strain, pressure around the eyes and temples.

#88 muddyheaded

muddyheaded

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationwest coast
  • why_joining:
    i want OFF of this demon drug

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hi Ladies, I'm here. thanks... you brought a smile to my face.

I am struggling. and well I want to open up in this forum.. I am fearful because it's public. You have to understand that part of my challenges is fear of being rejected which stems from my relationship with my dad where everything I said, I was told I was wrong, so I grew up not expressing my inner feelings. But I had opened up a lot and hubby and I had gotten to a really good place. But lately his focus has been elsewhere and when I ask to do things he gets bent out of shape. He told me I have become demanding. And that sentence totally shut me down. My walls are up and emotions buried, I am in self protect mode and I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to emerge. hubby just thinks it's the withdrawal effects. I am a little confused, I don't know if it is just the withdrawal effects or if I have a legit reason to be upset. I have an appt with my therapist today... so hopefully can talk things through with her.

I have had a brutal headache for several days now. Eye strain, pressure around the eyes and temples.

#89 muddyheaded

muddyheaded

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationwest coast
  • why_joining:
    i want OFF of this demon drug

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

ah, sister.....i was saddened to hear of what you're going through....i hope the hubby will get his stuff together and man up.....hope your therapy session was positive and empowering.....i'm new to this rodeo, but i'm here to support you.....

peace 'n love

#90 truckprincess

truckprincess

Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawals

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Morning Ladies - Yesterday started out not too bad but I never got anything really done because as the day progressed I felt worst & worst. By the time bed time came I hurt all over. every joint & muscle were screaming. I too have been having the worst drams and clenching my jaw so hard that it hurts when I wake up in the morning. So here I sit at the office hoping today goes quick as my arms feel like they weigh ten tons.

Bunny where are you???? Do I need to go to the habour front and start screaming your name woman. Please just check in and let us know that you are ok.

Truck princess I hope you have a good day and the pretty good feeling stays with you. :D

Back to the grid and not of my teeth. Will check in later ladies.

I was hoping to capture that moment of you out there screaming "BUNNY" on the harbor LOL!! Darn it I'm sorry your day got worse. Maybe try the magnesium and see if it helps? How was your day today?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users