1 reply to this topic

#1 Sarah J

Sarah J

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:10 AM

Day 28 off after 3.5 years. Due to the confusion and losing the ability to spell or put coherent sentences together the first couple of weeks, it took me a couple of weeks to find this site. Previous searches put me into a tailspin of trying to find "real people" information buried along with ads for this drug.

This may be a lame comparison, but when you gain weight, you do not lose it overnight. It takes time. Your body did not become acclimated to this Cymbalta overnight, so it is not reasonable to expect to magically return to your normal self.

One "trick" I gave myself was at the same time of day I would have taken the Cymbalta, I have replaced it with taking 400 IU of vitamin D. Later each day, I will take an Omega 3 supplement. Drink more water than you want to. Some small suggestions.

But, I was writing to say thank you to the creator of this website. I don't feel so freakishly alone.

#2 Joan

Joan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:43 PM

You made a good point. When you don't feel well it's hard to find the answers, help, that will get you through a situation. Natural help for your body sounds good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users