2 replies to this topic

#1 carmenc1975

carmenc1975

Busy Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:23 AM

Well I see where everyone is wondering when the suffering ends on the road to becoming Cymbalta free.......The real hell lasts about two weeks give or take (everyone is different). The next stage is what I call eveyone else's hell. Because then you get some strange emotional yo-yo experience. One minute everything is funny the next minute you are angered (Once I thought I might be Homicidal), extremely impatient, I have had one crying spell, I have even thought it was funny to be mean to people and I am a big "Mean people suck" supporter......Very out of character for me. Now I am beginning to become my old self. One great thing I notice about it all is I dont feel like I am run down dog tired, I have a sex drive, I can laugh I can get riled up. Cymbalta took the life out of me. I have seen some say they felt turn "ON" that is true......I have seen some people say they just cant get over the withdrawl. I will hand it to you the withdrawl is one of the worst things I have ever felt but after two weeks I felt great. I am on 3rd or fourth week not sure now.....my temper has faded and my emotional roller coaster is evening out. I am not as mean anymore so I dont suck as bad. I hate it for people who took this medicine for simple circumstantial depression because I think this medication is for the more seriously depressed individual good luck to all......

#2 dancercm1

dancercm1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

I am only on my 4th day of weaning off Cymbalta.....the mind altering that is produced from this medication... is unbelievable... In addition I keep hearing a ringing or buzzing sound in my head, I never had that before so I am assuming it is from the Cymbalta. I was only on it for 4 months I cant believe how others are managing the withdrawl effects from being on it for years.

#3 Sarah J

Sarah J

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

Hang in there, once my fog started to clear, it is much better now. Be safe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users