• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 katmireliz

katmireliz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

Just wondering... Did you call your Doc and confirm that the dosage change was intentional? Sometimes there are mistakes when the script is called/faxed in...

#92 rockinron

rockinron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hi All,

Wanted to give you all an Update.

Things are going really good, I am feeling so much better, depressed a bit but still maintaining.

There is hope after this crap.

Good luck to all of you and Hang in there.

Thanks for all the help and advice

Ron

#93 chimera

chimera

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlondon
  • why_joining:
    to share my experience and to ask for help

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

Hi All,

Wanted to give you all an Update.

Things are going really good, I am feeling so much better, depressed a bit but still maintaining.

There is hope after this crap.

Good luck to all of you and Hang in there.

Thanks for all the help and advice

Ron

brilliant news, glad you're ok:)

#94 Crazychic

Crazychic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

Today is 8 weeks free from Cymbalta! Today was also the first day since quitting Cymbalta that I didn't have any brain zaps!!!!! I'm so happy those dang things were the worst part! I am doing really good. I have noticed that my OCD is back which isn't a bad thing I'm just a clean fanatic (; I finally realized that I'm pretty good at being me...I like me! I will never take another medicine that alters who I am.

#95 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

Congrats crazychic, it sounds like you may be over the hump.

#96 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Yeah Crazychic

Today is 8 weeks free from Cymbalta! Today was also the first day since quitting Cymbalta that I didn't have any brain zaps!!!!! I'm so happy those dang things were the worst part! I am doing really good. I have noticed that my OCD is back which isn't a bad thing I'm just a clean fanatic (; I finally realized that I'm pretty good at being me...I like me! I will never take another medicine that alters who I am.

So happy those darn brain zaps have finally left you alone.

I agree with you, I like me the way I was and when I get to that point I am not taking anything that changes that ever again.

I have done a pretty good job of running my own life up til Crapalta so once I am me again I will not let anyone change that.

Take care

#97 chimera

chimera

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlondon
  • why_joining:

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

congrats:) I am very happy to hear you are ok, and well done on coming out the other side, we're proud of you here! 

#98 Crazychic

Crazychic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Thanks Nancy & Chimera! This experience has been one of the most difficult things I done. Thanks to both of you for your encouraging words in my time of need, most days this site was the only thing keeping me going. The most amazing thing is I have discovered that there is still good people left in this world! Thanks for everything! Best wishes for the two of you and all who are beginning or continuing their journey away from cymbalta.

#99 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,271 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

Crazychic

Best wishes to you dear.

I hope you will come back once in a while and let those on the site know that there is live after Crapalta.

Take care

#100 Crazychic

Crazychic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

Just dropping by with an update, today makes 12 weeks that I have been Cymbalta free! I feel pretty amazing ☺stopping cold turkey was one of the hardest endeavors I have experienced. During these last couple of weeks I have went to get my hair styled (I haven't had a hair appointment in 2 years), went on an amazing vacation with my family, a shopping trip with my daughters, spent the weekend with the best sister-in-law laughing and talking. These are just a few of the things I didn't do when taking the nightmare drug. I had closed myself off from the world. I was just a shell, no feelings, no emotions. My daughters love my laugh, it's been such a long time since I had laughed. It feels wonderful! I have experienced some brain zaps here and there especially when I haven't had enough sleep but overall I am doing great! For anyone beginning this journey please hang in there the pay off is terrific. Know that it will get better, there were many days I wondered if the withdraw was worth it. I'm here to tell you MUCH brighter days lay ahead, keep going! Special thanks to Nancy, Chimera, & Fishinghat you helped me more than you'll ever know. Best wishes to all

#101 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,894 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

CrazyChic, so great to hear from you. Life is much better without Crapalta!! You and your family should be proud of yourself. It is a tough time but sounds like life is good again. Congratulations.

#102 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,271 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

Just dropping by with an update, today makes 12 weeks that I have been Cymbalta free! I feel pretty amazing ☺stopping cold turkey was one of the hardest endeavors I have experienced. During these last couple of weeks I have went to get my hair styled (I haven't had a hair appointment in 2 years), went on an amazing vacation with my family, a shopping trip with my daughters, spent the weekend with the best sister-in-law laughing and talking. These are just a few of the things I didn't do when taking the nightmare drug. I had closed myself off from the world. I was just a shell, no feelings, no emotions. My daughters love my laugh, it's been such a long time since I had laughed. It feels wonderful! I have experienced some brain zaps here and there especially when I haven't had enough sleep but overall I am doing great! For anyone beginning this journey please hang in there the pay off is terrific. Know that it will get better, there were many days I wondered if the withdraw was worth it. I'm here to tell you MUCH brighter days lay ahead, keep going! Special thanks to Nancy, Chimera, & Fishinghat you helped me more than you'll ever know. Best wishes to all

Yahoo Crazychic

I am so happy for you.

Thanks for coming back and telling us about your success.

Take care of yourself and stay well.

#103 chimera

chimera

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Locationlondon
  • why_joining:

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

very good news Crazychic:) it's lovely to hear such a success story!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users