5 replies to this topic

#1 sk8mom

sk8mom

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • why_joining:
    I want to get off cymbalta...I hope to find a way to do it as easy as possible and be able to help other people afterwards.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across the web site The road back ...any of you following the advices or taking the supplements they talk about, any comments ?

thanks!

#2 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

Hi sk8mom

From what I have been able to find on the website, I figured that they are just trying to sell me TRB supplements.

Of course I won't take anything that I don't know all the ingredients and they do not list the ingredients on TRB patent pending formulas.

They might be worth a try but please be very careful if you decide to try any of them.

Take care of you

#3 sk8mom

sk8mom

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • why_joining:
    I want to get off cymbalta...I hope to find a way to do it as easy as possible and be able to help other people afterwards.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:00 AM

Thanks Nancy,

I am the same I never take anything without checking the ingredients, just tought I would check if any of you had heard about this...I had not checked yet if the ingredents were there, I would never take anything without checking that first, too risky, esspecially that I am so sensitive with everything...I am taking good fish oil now (preparing) and it is my naturopatic dr that recommends it, also taking a goob strong B complex + pantothenic acid (B5) extra for my adrenals...hopefully I will try my first day remeron free this week end, I am on about 2 mg and feeling good !!!  Attacking cymbalta probably in August :-)

#4 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

You sound like you know what you are doing. That's great and I'm sure you will be successful getting off the Remeron and then you will beat the cymbalta too.

Take care

#5 tomitsu

tomitsu

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

I used the Road Back program and it helped me a lot. I did the following one:

Antidepressant Nutritional Support Package includes Relax Night with Melatonin

Package Includes: 
• 1 bottle of the JNK supplement (30 packets)
 • 1 bottle of Relax Day (24 servings) 
• 1 bottle of Relax Night With Melatonin (24 servings) 
• 1 bottle of Omega 3 Supreme (120 softgels) 
• 1 bottle of vitamin E (30 softgels)

Let me tell you - it turned things around for me. I am still taking their Omegas and their JNK - I love them. That worked for me and they email you a free guide on how to wean. It helped me so much I sent them an email thanking them. I tried it because I had to - I was very desperate. In my mind I had nothing to lose.

Good Luck

#6 sk8mom

sk8mom

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Thanks Tomitsu

I read another post of yours and I am really happy to heat that you are winning this fight,,,You have had a really hard time, I have not yet started weaning cymbalta.  I have been on 60 mg for  almost 4.5 years :(   and was also on remeron 30 mg for the past 6 years...I just recently stopped remeron (last thursday was my last one) I felt no difference the first couple of days, although I have had insomnia the last 2 nights and no energy, I also feel really weird when I wake up and a bit nauseous today...this is nothing compared to what I am expecting from the cymbalta withdrawal :(   and I need to do it really sloooowly, I hope to start weaning down in august...I might email TRB for mo info, I would like to know a bit about the ingredients esspecialy that I have allergies...

Anyways, thank you for your reply and also for your update, it's great to see that there is hope !!!

take care !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users