Photo

Day 14-Barely Holding On At Work, Family, Mentally, Physically-Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bronya

Bronya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

I have been reading everything on this forum for days since I found it. THANK YOU to everyone for sticking together, supporting and uplifting one another.

My withdrawal symptoms are similar to others:
Emotional outbursts, aggravation, uncontrollable rage, mood swings;
Brain zaps, heart palpitations, vertigo;
Severe body and joint aches, headaches, ear/jaw aches;
Insomnia, feeling feverish, chills, flu like symptoms;
Manic ups and downs, feeling energized then sluggish, more OCD than usual.

Tomorrow morning will be 14 days cold turkey. I went down from 60 to 30 then 30 every other day then off over 2 months. It is not getting easier and I am exhausted. I work full time in my own business and that is so very hard but a helpful distraction. Kids, family, rescue dogs, oh my!

I bought L-Theanine, B100, Omega 3 all from Whole Foods.
What are the proper dosages and times to take them? PLEASE HELP!

#2 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hi Bronya

Welcome to the site.

Dosages are really an individual thing but I can tell you what I did.

The L-theanine works best on an empty stomach so take 200mg first thing in the morning with a full glass of water. This can be repeated before supper if evening mood swings are an issue (I know they sure were for me).

Omega 3 should be taken with a meal and you are aiming for about 3000mg a day so depending on how many times a day you eat will determine how much you take when. I took 1000mg at breakfast, lunch and supper which seemed to work for me.

Any vitamins should be taken with food so the B can be taken with one of your meals each day. Don't exceed the maximum dose as stated on the bottle or package that the B is in.

You are just about through the worst of the side effects and should be starting to feel somewhat better in the next few days. You will have good days and bad days for the next 2 weeks but hang in there and soon you will have more better days than bad.

Let us know how you are doing.

Take care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users