• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brainfuck

brainfuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

even coming to this site is overwhelming. brain zaps. i cannot process much. brainfucked. total dysfunction. jitters. disorientation. dizziness. nausea. fuck for-profit poison-disguised-as-medicine!

due to horrible side effects of being on cymbalta (since 4/27/13) went from 40mg to 20mg on 7/31/13. brain started falling apart. stopped taking all together on 8/12/13. been living in total hell.

trying to read through the forum here and unable to focus. pls make this simple for me and tell me what vitamins, supplements and herbs to take. and any other natural remedies.

#2 Jazzy

Jazzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am starting to wean off Cymbalta after 10+ years.
    I came here to learn how.
    I'm going to do the Hokey Pokey
    and turn myself around. 😊

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

I am on Day 3 and feel fine.  This is what I do.

1.  Flax Oil pills      Mine are 1000 mg.     Someone on here said to take 1600-2000 mg/day but I take according to the label which says to take three pills 2 to 3 times per day.    I also have the liquid so if I make a smoothie I can put some in it.    I don't know how much.  I haven't made a smoothie yet, but it's probably 1-2 tsp.

2.  L-Theanine (SunTheanine)  My pills are 100 mg each.   Take one in the morning, one at night.

3.  B-Complex     I got the liquid and take 2 TBSP a day.   I don't know how many mg's that is.

4.  A good multi vitamin  (which I don't have yet) but I've read that Centrum makes a good one.

5.  Biotin  I take one pill a day which is 1000 mg

6.  Vitamin C  I take 500 mg a day    I don't know if it should be more or not.

If there is any other supplement I don't know about it.      Also I am looking for info that Lady2882Nancy wrote where she lists what you should take but I couldn't find it right away.    I'm still looking.    But you sounded so desperate that I wanted to respond to you ASAP  and this is what I'm taking and so far I'm fine.     I will keep looking for her helpful entry.

I hope this info helped you.

#3 cariley

cariley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

It isn't exactly "natural", but I found dextromethorphan took the edge off of my withdrawal symptoms. Dextromethorphan is the main ingredient in many over the counter cough suppressants. It helps because it is a mild nonselective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. I took it as instructed on the bottle of cough syrup.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users