2 replies to this topic

#1 Ape

Ape

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

I know the main goal of this site is to wean off cymbolta. I need a motivation to live and to get up of bed in the morning! I have a son in college I am aware that he has to do his life. I have a husband who even thought suffers for back pain he works 16 hours at day for five day to maintain the house. And even though I love him very much I can t find a motivation to get up of bed. It like the only thing I want to do is sleep. Did anyone on this site experience this? I read somewhere that someone get off cymbolta with the help of a diet but I could find that post anymore. Can anyone help me? Give me some suggestion ? Maybe I am not on the right drug

#2 davaotom

davaotom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

I've felt the same though on the opposite side of the gender/provider model.  Even though I am a man of faith, the welfare of my children was the ONLY thing that gave me enough motivation to get out of bed.  I think the reason that sleep is so attractive is because it is an escape from the misery of consciousness.  For 15 years I've been training myself to think positive and identify the sources of my negative feelings.  I'm still depressed but I'm alive and still more or less productive (depending on the time).

#3 Ape

Ape

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

Thank davaton did u experiment high heart beat when waking up in the morning. If so what did u do to overcome the anxity of the moment? And than strange thoughts come to my mind. Are u now free from every drug? Was your wife supportive if you wanted to stay In bed? How did u manage to have good conversations I notice mine turn into fights now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users