1 reply to this topic

#1 Ape

Ape

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hi I know this has nothing to do with cymbolta I am still stock on the 20 taken out I do very slowly because my doctor doesn t want to take me down yet but I was feeling very sad today. I did not cry historical but I had this sadness inside me and I felt very alone. I have no one to talk to and I go visit a sister a night and watch a movie this help a lot but when sadness come I can t eat today I forced myself to eat some beans. I don t know how to help myself no motivation to do exercise I found myself two part time jobs to keep me busy but I don t know how long I can keep them. They also no motivate me because they underpaid jobs but I am glad I found them a little is better than nothing. On the other side I don t know how long I can keep them when I start weaning from cymbolta. Also I keep dreaming what has happened to me at my previous job me looking so ridiculous and ashamed. I don t know how to overcome it. Their thought comes to me even during the day and leaves me with a not in my throat. I am so powerless. I hope prayer help me on this so I can t think of them anymore. I wonder if Ativan and cymbolta do me any good. Thank you for listening and even if you re not

#2 Lolilovesherdogs

Lolilovesherdogs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

It sounds like you are not stabilized! I sorta went cold turkey....I know it may be a big mistake. You sound as though you

are feeling alone, you need to talk it out. I found this site because I didn't realize I was being affected as much as I do now.

I won't bore you with details, pain and depression, lack of energy, more pain, dizzy and nauseated all the time. The ZAPS

are really hard for me....I feel like energy is surging through my head...then I get a vertigo/ lightheaded, I feel like I am going to

pass out or fly away like a vapor of energy. Then I get emotional, cry and scream, my husband and I work different hours

so he isn't home. There was projectile vomiting yesterday after I ate. I came home early from work because I couldn't keep

my head clear. I have ice on my back, my shoulders and arms ache so deeply and strongly, I don't even want to take otc

meds. I am hot outside but my skin is cold and I have goosebumps all over. I feel better lying down but then when I sleep

the dreams are like a war movie....Zombies, running from monsters, scared in my dreams always. So sleeping isn't much safer and restful. My heart wants it to be over very soon but my head is telling me this is not over yet by far. I have a list of things

started from all the suggestions here. I am eating a diet of mostly brown foods, rice, toast, applesauce, noodles, and crackers.

I ate a carrot today!!! My tummy is grinding contantly so I try to nibble on something to distract the pain and cramps.

I just feel helpless....not going back to my GP who put me on this crap...I know in my heart he didn't even explain to me what

I could expect from this "DRUG". This may cause a stir by some....he is a money grubbing Dr.who is obviously not a good

guy...or he is naive and that isn't a good person to have making my health decisions for me. I know he would insist on putting me on another med. I was taking it for severe back pain and knee, nerve pain in hands, feet and legs and a diagnosis of possible Fibromyalg. I just wanted to know I wasn't alone and it isn't me going crazy, not the flu or just my imagination. The pain and side effects are among some of the worst ever. I just want to get better asap and hoping I can vent until I am clear and free. I hope people can recieve the help they need here...if even to feel human and cared for. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users