• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 christie

christie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • why_joining:
    I want to join this forum because I also am a cymbalta survivor 3 weeks off and counting

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:59 AM

I have actually found a lawyer willing to help. He has sued Eli Lilly in the past and WON. He was in the zyprexa lawsuit. HE EVEN SAID LILLY IS A BAD COMPANY!The problem is he needs someone in New York New Jersey or the Philadelphia area to get the ball rolling and we need to get as many as we can that are willing to sue. If you want to help get this going please email me at christie.harris@comcast.net

#2 MadAsHell

MadAsHell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am on day 4 of my withdrawal and I'm so damn mad that of the 4 doctors that I have seen, NOT ONE of them felt they could inform me of these possible side effects.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:33 AM

I live in New Jersey.

#3 SarahT

SarahT

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • why_joining:
    Hubby is having bad anxiety problems due to cymbalta withdrawl

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

We are in Wisconsin

#4 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:06 AM

I am in California

#5 lorie50

lorie50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • why_joining:
    i was on cymbalta as of a few weeks ago. i was only on this for about 2mo but it destroyed my life. i ended up in the hospital with thoughts of suicide, very very combative. i feel like i lost my sobriety due to this drug. i became someone i didn't even know anylonger. also, friends could see a change in my personality while on this. i discontinued taking this med. around oct 12 2009 and i think i'm still going thru some withdrawls from it

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

i'm in west virginia

#6 Wynter

Wynter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am having cymbalta withdrawal and I am looking for help.

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:26 PM

I am in North Carolina.

#7 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:37 PM

Are you looking for one, or did you get one, you didn't say anything in your post.

Debbie

#8 Junior

Junior

Like a Family Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • why_joining:
    I am a sufferer of depression and GAD.

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:56 PM

Uhhh guys..... she asked people to EMAIL her....

#9 DuneAlia

DuneAlia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:55 PM

Delete my account.

#10 I am who I am

I am who I am

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • why_joining:
    Trying to quit Cymbalta

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:24 AM

What ever came from this?!

#11 UnitedWeCan

UnitedWeCan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • why_joining:
    To try to make a difference.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

I have actually found a lawyer willing to help. He has sued Eli Lilly in the past and WON. He was in the zyprexa lawsuit. HE EVEN SAID LILLY IS A BAD COMPANY!The problem is he needs someone in New York New Jersey or the Philadelphia area to get the ball rolling and we need to get as many as we can that are willing to sue. If you want to help get this going please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:christie.harris@comcast.net">christie.harris@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->

What are going to sue for? Money? What about the problem of withdrawal and how it is downplayed. No small town lawyer can handle this type of case. It has to be a huge lawfirm and the media is going to play a major role. But I agree this needs us all to come together, decide what needs done, and be available to pursue. My name is Pam Ward, pamward36@hotmail.com, 513-254-6584.

#12 kathyj

kathyj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • why_joining:
    Former Cymbalta user. Went off the drug 2 weeks ago 60 mg cold turkey. Came here looking for support and answers to how long the withdrawals will take.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

What are going to sue for? Money? What about the problem of withdrawal and how it is downplayed. No small town lawyer can handle this type of case. It has to be a huge lawfirm and the media is going to play a major role. But I agree this needs us all to come together, decide what needs done, and be available to pursue. My name is Pam Ward, pamward36@hotmail.com, 513-254-6584.

Pam, I see your email and your phone # but I was not sure why you posted it. Are you on the medical side-effects of this drug or are you legal representation for people harmed by this drug. I agree, no small-town lawyer is going to be able to handle a class-action case against Eli Lilly. Let me know. I'm ready to fight the good fight. Thanks, KathyJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users