#1 Donnaprashad

Donnaprashad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMontgomery Alabama
  • why_joining:
    I want help and support to get off this awful drug.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

Hi all! Today is a good day. A very good day. I woke up clear headed. I'm still clear headed. I'm feeling like me again. I prayed to God to help me through this and He has done just that. I trusted him with pure faith and I feel so much better today. I know that God can do anything and he has saved me over and over and over. The only good thing that came from being on cymbalta was that I reached the end of my rope and I called out to God. He was there waiting for me. That was almost a year ago after attempting suicide. I know now that cymbalta put me on a crash course for destruction and that only God could save me. And a year later I'm getting off of this awful drug. I trusted my doctor who put me on this. I was going through chemo treatments at the time and I didn't research it. Then 7 years goes by and I can't figure out what happened to me. Thank God I can see now! Thank God he led me to start researching. And now I'm well on the road to recovery and freedom. This is the best way I could ever hope to start the new year. I'm a happy woman today!

#2 JustMeister

JustMeister

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Good for you! Here's to staying happy, healthy, and comfortable in your faith—both in G-d and in yourself!

#3 Lad

Lad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

A good day...... WONDERFUL! I am very happy for you Donnaprashad. Hopefully just the first of many!

#4 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,868 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Great news Donna!!! There will orobably be some ups and downs for a while but you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Thank God

#5 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Donna. Fantastic! Good work!! I am happy for you.

#6 Donnaprashad

Donnaprashad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Thank you all! I do expect some ups and downs but that's ok. I'm on my way.

#7 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms others have and support for myself and help others

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

Thank you, donna for your post! I am in 100% agreement God can and will work in our lives to restore us. This crap med has affected even my relationship with HIM, and I hate it! But He "gets even that", and is here for me/us all the way!  Hugs and prayers!! clara

#8 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

Thank you all! I do expect some ups and downs but that's ok. I'm on my way.

& we are here w/you.  :hug:

#9 Donnaprashad

Donnaprashad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

@Clara - it affected my relationship with Him too.  At least the withdrawal has.  I couldn't pray and I couldn't read.  I had people praying for me and I finally broke through and was able to pray again myself.  What a wonderful feeling it is to be able to talk to my best friend and my healer again.  And now I'm praying for everyone on this site.  No one should have to suffer like this because of a prescribed drug that is supposed to help you.  It's just plain wrong. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users