Photo

Does Anyone Else Wish Directions Came With This Site For The Use Of These Forums?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Does anyone else wish there were directions with this website? It feels as though I am all over the place here trying to read forums, posting on forums, and forever looking for answers to and from other members. Cant honestly tell when someone answered me or if I need to answer someone. Anyone else having annoying problems like this?

#2 Wagtail

Wagtail

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • why_joining:
    Need support

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Yes Carleeta, me too. I get lost all the time & thought that it was just my fuzzy thinking .. Or that I'm not computer savy like others.
:-)

#3 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Wagtail..no no its not your fuzzy mind. It's the programmers who designed this site and how they set it up.. All I know if I was doing footwork around this site I'd be certain to drop a few pounds..

#4 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:45 AM

Yes it is a bit confusing but I am just so glad that I found this support forum. Otherwise I would still be swallowing 60mgs of Cymbalta every night. I found the way to slowly wean off this nasty drug by bead counting. Dropping one bead at a time, one day at a time. I want to thank everyone here who has helped me in supporting me as I ever so slowly move toward the day that I will be 'free' of Cymbalta.. :hug: TheEquuswoman

#5 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

Equuswoman, Glad you are comfortable on this site. Your attitude is wonderful; one bead a day, one day at a time..Great Job! Glad you post almost daily and keep all us members aware of your progress. Sending you loving support.

#6 grandmax2

grandmax2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLOCKPORT, NEW YORK

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

So happy and relieved that it is just not me that is having problems. I can't even find where my initial post is or if anyone has replied.

#7 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

Equuswoman, Glad you are comfortable on this site. Your attitude is wonderful; one bead a day, one day at a time..Great Job! Glad you post almost daily and keep all us members aware of your progress. Sending you loving support.

Carleeta, I am sorta lost as well. But am just so glad that I found this forum. I get notifications via my e-mail on my notebook. Glad that you are here. Let me know how  you're coming along! Prayers and support for you from TheEquusWoman :hug:

#8 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

So happy and relieved that it is just not me that is having problems. I can't even find where my initial post is or if anyone has replied.

GM don't give up just keep looking around here on the site. Glad that you're here w/US! God bless TheEquusWoman :hug:

#9 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

Equuswoman. .Thank you..just saw emails on my phone right after I read your post. Amazing, I had not noticed them before. Wow the light bulb just went on.

I'm so very pleased you found this forum. Glad I'm here also. Learned many inspiring things here. Members are wonderful to one another, caring and living, and make themselves available for each other, just like you have. To top it off off you wonderful members with your own struggles are actually taking time to help others..God Bless you all.

I will be no stranger on thus site..I'll post my progress as I go forward..:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users