#1 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

Today is day 20 off cymbalta..Thinking of what withdrawl symptoms I'm facing today..It occurred to me most of what I post on here is the awful side effects. Today I would like it to change my post and post the positive progress I've made in some areas of this journey. In doing this, I sincerely hope it will help others to reflect on those and gain their strength to keep going forward because we can and will get through this. I myself feel when I read these forums and read the suffering we all endure on this journey, I begin to feel these withdrawls will never end. Or, we are all looking for the answer to "When will these symptoms end?".
I find myself looking for these side effects and fearing what next symptom will I have.
Therefore, today I will begin listing my progress through one of my symptoms from the horrible withdrawl from antidepressents.

Anxiety/Panic...today I walked out to my car because my battery was dead and the service men came to get it started..It's below zero outside today. Had to wait 30 minutes for it to get started. Once started I was told to have it run for 45 minutes..Ok, I said to myself.."What am I going to do for forty five minutes?" Well I decided to go back in the house and wait...Although was not happy to take off all the heavy clothing, boots, gloves, hats, and etc...just to put them back on to go outside aand turn the car off..Therefore I sat on the couch, fully winter dressed and thought how much I didn't want to get out of these clothes and back into them again because it was to nerve racking for me. I decided to text my son and ask him if he wanted anything from McDonalds..He texted back "huh?"..Yup that's right he couldn't believe his eyes..I hadn't driven in over a month due to extreme anxiety. .I text him back.."Let me give it a try..I'll drive down the road, if I get to panicked I'll turn the car around and just come bacj..He texted back "ok"..I in my winter getup walked out the door, got in my car and started to drive (knowing all the time I could just turn around and go back) and contained to drive and found myself at McDonald's (drive thru of course) giving my order, paying for my order, receiving my order and chatting with one of the workers. I felt such confidence from this whole experience throughout the entire day. My family was so excited they gave me hugs and kisses.
I also told my family to not expect this from me tomorrow because tomorrow is another day and today was my start of doing something I fear horribly.

I am sharing my positive progress today..I do feel empowered.
Tomorrow I will share only my positive progress on this thread. Whether it be the littlest thing..I will share it..

God Bless you all....

#2 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

7:22.pm. Couldn't wait till tomorrow. .Just a update and continuing my day into evening..straightened up my son and daughter in laws kitchen while they are at work..Didn't think about me just about how they would feel when coming home and finding they could just relax..hmmm.. that put a smile on my face..Was thinking where is my dizziness? Sure enough when I thought about it..I felt it..Ok! It's mostly there when I fear it or think about it..Wow..Guess I'll just start thinking about the smiles on my kids faces and less about what's going on with me..If it's brought to my attention on its own I deal with it then.

So on goes my evening with observing my drive in the car on my own and nothing terrible happened..I will bask in this empowering feeling for tonight...

#3 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

Carletta, WooHoo darlin' so happy for you. Sometimes we must take baby steps and they will become bigger steps toward our goal. Just understand that tomorrow could be a positive day or maybe not. However know that this to shall pass. Do the best that you can, when you can. When you can't don't beat yourself up about it. Try not to dwell on the "what if's" the "maybe's"Tomorrow is another day to try...keep up the fight...and know that we are here with you every step of the way! :hug:

#4 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

Oh, gosh, I just LOVE this thread..... Let's keep it going! I can post my struggles, and suggestions for nutrition and all that other "what to do about this or that symptom" elsewhere on the site .... I promise that I'll try to come here every day or so and post the good things that I'm feeling, thinking and doing .... Even if it's just "hey, I brushed my teeth and put the cap back on the toothpaste" ......

What a winner of an idea, Carleeta .... And EW .... Thanks for the reminder not to dwell on the "what if's" ..... :-D

#5 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

Oh, gosh, I just LOVE this thread..... Let's keep it going! I can post my struggles, and suggestions for nutrition and all that other "what to do about this or that symptom" elsewhere on the site .... I promise that I'll try to come here every day or so and post the good things that I'm feeling, thinking and doing .... Even if it's just "hey, I brushed my teeth and put the cap back on the toothpaste" ......
What a winner of an idea, Carleeta .... And EW .... Thanks for the reminder not to dwell on the "what if's" ..... :-D

FiveNations..yippee you found the positive thread...Yes this our thread to let out and vent our great accomplishments. The part of the day we feel good about something. It can brushing your teeth.....All the way to doing a summersalt. Who cares as long as we have these great moments...let's shout them out! We can always go back and reread our great moments we forget to post..So here we are...Let's do it! Hopefully others will find this thread and give them hope and lessen their fears...Yup Equuswoman has to keep everyone up on the What It's and Maybe's..Glad you are on board FiveNotions!

#6 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

11:52 pm...lol. I'm lying in bed with a top sheet, blanket, comforter, and electric blanket on top..Now for the cherry on top of this Sundae..lol lol. I wearing my thermos with a pajama set with question marks on it..lol lol. The best part is I'm wearing a thick pairs of socks...I'm feeling warm and cozy and I love it...:) smiling and laughing if anyone could really see how I'm bundled...but I enjoying it..:)

#7 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

FiveNations..yippee you found the positive thread...Yes this our thread to let out and vent our great accomplishments. The part of the day we feel good about something. It can brushing your teeth.....All the way to doing a summersalt. Who cares as long as we have these great moments...let's shout them out! We can always go back and reread our great moments we forget to post..So here we are...Let's do it! Hopefully others will find this thread and give them hope and lessen their fears...Yup Equuswoman has to keep everyone up on the What It's and Maybe's..Glad you are on board FiveNotions!

I think this is a GREAT idea. We can share our positive and/or our negatives...but not dwell on the  negative ''what if's''...I feel it will be helpful to each other to know that we are not alone when we 'do' experience the negative things...we can encourage one another, pray for or send positive thoughts/vibes. Whatever it is that we do that helps us and others to make it through this process of becoming FREE of the drug Cymbalta...

Much love,

always

TheEquusWoman :hug:

#8 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

I think this is a GREAT idea. We can share our positive and/or our negatives...but not dwell on the  negative ''what if's''...I feel it will be helpful to each other to know that we are not alone when we 'do' experience the negative things...we can encourage one another, pray for or send positive thoughts/vibes. Whatever it is that we do that helps us and others to make it through this process of becoming FREE of the drug Cymbalta...
Much love,
always
TheEquusWoman :hug:

Equuswoman. .Yes..This is going to be good for all of us..happy, funny, sending positive thoughts and vibes...All great ideas..As we make little or big advancements that are good we will be lifting each other. In return others who read these positives will have greater hope to continue on and the links of the chain become bigger and stronger to get us through..Absolutely Equuswoman!

#9 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms others have and support for myself and help others

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

Well hello friends! This is great! I too TRY to remain positive and focus on even the smallest of accomplishments! There are many of them. I've been very lax in my support here and I'm sorry, y'all! Just been hiding in my own little freezing cold world, focusing too much on the negative aspect of my relationship with my son, 2 beautiful granddaughters, and the totally messed up situation in his life. It just hurts so so bad, and I don't know what to do any more! What I do is wrong and what I don't do is wrong and I am just heart sick! I had to have the dreaded colonoscopy yesterday. I wasn't afraid of that, but the icy roads getting there sent me into an almost huge meltdown! But on the positive side!! My sweet husband loved and supported me through it! I am putting a lot of effort in going to my Bible for comfort, strength and wisdom to get me through. I talk to Him a lot! I'm so comforted to know that He "gets it" and is here for me every step of the way! He doesn't say in His word He will make it all easy, but He does promise His presence and I must rely on that more and more! I WANT to be NORMAL, but I think the med has so changed the chemistry of my brain that NORMAL is well, different for me!!! Seems as if it's a wait and see thing. I don't think even the docs know what happens after prolonged times on snris, much less what happens post meds! So, wait and see, yes I guess so! Sorry if I am rambling, just thinking with the keyboard! Maybe my ramble will help some one else! All my best to you my friends! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!! clara :)

#10 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:43 AM

Well my dear freinds I am not known as a positive person BUT I can sure put one extremely positive comment on this string. And that positive is all of you!! This site has really changed my view of my fellow man. Love and hugs from me to all of you. You are great.

#11 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms others have and support for myself and help others

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

fishinghat, I was not known for being a positive person myself pre ssri/snri. I guess I can be thankful for the med in that respect. I think I'm genetically (my mom) predisposed to depression, negativity, turning pain into anger and on and on! Being put on Paxil mid 1990s changed a lot of that. After my 22 year marriage dissolved I was lost in everything!!! True depression hit.... extreme fatigue, aches in my bones, tears, lots of tears! Doc ran tests and could find nothing so Paxil it was. And it worked! I don't recall when I went from Paxil to Cymbalta, early 2000s maybe, but I was still doing well with little depression on the Cymbalta. I really don't know when and how it all went south, but it did! AND here I am today!!!!!!!!!!!! I am fighting the depression, negativity, restlessness, fear etc. daily!!! With the help of all of you and my God I am going to make it and you all will too! And we will be much stronger, wiser, positive, joyful people! I just know it!!!!  Hugs and prayers to all!   clara :lol:

#12 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

11:44 am..Good morning. Just woke up and looking at my question marked pajamas..lol lol.. They are so funny to look at and my hair is sticking up like a porcupine. .laughed at myself in the mirror. Yup just want to go back to bed I'm so tired. Tossed and turned all night; that explains the porcupine head.lol lol. This cold weather just isn't on my good side this year. Just opened the shades and drapes and Wow the sun is definitely out and my eyes are wide open. Room looks much brighter. Room also looks like it definitely needs to be cleaned too..lol But first I washed my face (dried it with a papertowel..lol someone who cleaned the bathroom yesterday [me] left the paper towels out..too funny..just grabbed the first logical thing i saw) brushed my teeth, put the cap on my toothpaste..lol..And this is the real funny part; put my tooth brush away and forget to turn it off..lol lol..Realized how not awake I really am..lol lol..Ever since I said bye bye to caffeine it takes me two hours to wake up..Gosh need to set the alarm for two hours earlier. Put a load of wash into my kids new HIGH TEC washer; ha ha buttons galore. .well buttons all looked like they were set for the load I put in, so i added detergent and pressed start..ha ha..we will see what happens..lol lol..Now the contractor called he's on his way over..you never know when he pops in or out..Just disarmed the security system and unlocked the door..What popped into my head? Lol lol..Need to get out of these ??? (Question mark pj's)..too funny...

Resulted...pushed myself to get up and going and didn't think about any symptoms until I just thought about it..hmmm

Have a producted day to all! Hugs my forum friends

#13 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

Great post Carleeta. I will be glad when I get off these 'extra' meds they put me on. Yesturday evening when I got done brushing my teeth I put the toothbrush in the refrig. lol I think part of that is old age though. lol

#14 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

Oh my my my ... FishingHat you've got me laughing out loud!

And Carleeta .... I ran out of tp this a.m. And had to use paper towels .... I'm about to bundle up and venture out to visit a dear friend of mine in a nursing home .... He's almost 101 yrs old, and keeps reminding me that I'm just a "youngster" .... :-D

It's still bitterly cold here in DC .... So I'll do the layers and layers like you described .... But I grew up in the snow belt area of NYS .... So I'm an expert ...speaking of which, are you from upstate or downstate NY?

#15 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

Great post Carleeta. I will be glad when I get off these 'extra' meds they put me on. Yesturday evening when I got done brushing my teeth I put the toothbrush in the refrig. lol I think part of that is old age though. lol

Fishinghat. .lol lol...I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes...Did you seriously put it in the frig? Ha ha ha..Old age? Ha ha ha...I've been doing nutty things like this my whole life..Just forgot to remember them..ha ha ha.I forgot that my mind was always in two different places at the same time..lol lol It's not old age is the same kid inside us that used to laugh at those things instead of thinking something was wrong with our minds..I wouldn't have been so successful in life if I thought then I couldn't overcome anything..Amen! And you said you had no positives..NOT

#16 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

Oh my my my ... FishingHat you've got me laughing out loud!
And Carleeta .... I ran out of tp this a.m. And had to use paper towels .... I'm about to bundle up and venture out to visit a dear friend of mine in a nursing home .... He's almost 101 yrs old, and keeps reminding me that I'm just a "youngster" .... :-D
It's still bitterly cold here in DC .... So I'll do the layers and layers like you described .... But I grew up in the snow belt area of NYS .... So I'm an expert ...speaking of which, are you from upstate or downstate NY?

FiveNations. .been hysterically laughing at Fishinghat' s post..Omg..today is papertowel day. .No way you ran out of toothpaste..lol lol. I know it's not funny..but it is funny..Great you are visiting a very wise man today..He will enjoy your company as it will help you also...Layering up those clothes..it's a cold up here.yup I'm in upper NYS. Enjoy!

#17 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

FiveNations...I stand corrected..not running out of toothpaste. .you ran out of toilet paper..lol lol...Pick some up on your way home..

#18 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

FiveNations...I stand corrected..not running out of toothpaste. .you ran out of toilet paper..lol lol...Pick some up on your way home..

Toothpaste...toilet paper, just different ends of the same system. lol

Yup right in the old frig. I think you are right that I have done dumb things like that all my life too.

#19 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

2:46 pm...Put the clothes in the dryer..The new HIGH TEC dryer..This time I put my glasses on went i went into the laundry room and could see what the digital buttons said..lol lol...Didn't make a difference to me..i just left the buttons in place and pushed start..lol lol..Funny part of this dryer is...my son and daughter in law told me..When you press start on the dryer you need to step to the side and it will start...They walked me through this and showed me step by step, and yes they stepped to the side and sure enough it started..Today I pushed start and it started..lol lol...moral of this is...You need to hold the start for a second and a half and it starts...Mind you my son and daughter in law have very high professional jobs with great college degrees..lol lol..Just going to let them step aside each time they put the dryer on..lol lol..Someday I'll let them know they don't have to do the 'side step' but for now I'll just let them dance.

Contractor Dave has left the building..Didn't even have to get out of the ??? Pj's yet..But it does annoy me when he calls on my cell to tellme he is on his way to or from my home and to and from my son's home because I have to arm and disarms our security systems..I find my anxiety rising at those times. So today my anxiety is tolerable..

#20 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

4:12 pm...Let's see..Wash is done..Kitchen Floor washed..Bedroom floor nice and shinny. Bathroom sparkles All blinds and drapes open to let the sunshine in.. restocked frig....Bills pd..Still in ??? Pj's..lol lol..

Although still in pj's..and some negative thoughts running through my head..I see myself more productive than enabled. Yes emotions popped in and I know they are there..my hands are in a bit of pain and I did limit what I physically did today because the pain starts to wear on my nerves..Therefore I stopped for today.

One can only do what one can do..I did many positive things today..

This thread is great...I laughed with Fishinghat and FiveNations. .Started my day off good with the members on thus thread..Awaiting there positives of the day..Boy I even worked up a sweat. .

I've done well for today...

#21 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Toothpaste...toilet paper, just different ends of the same system. lol

Yup right in the old frig. I think you are right that I have done dumb things like that all my life too.

Dear Lord, grant that I may never wipe my butt with toothpaste..... Especially if fresh from the fridge .... ROFLMAO .....

However, that reminds me ... That I forgot to buy tp at the store .... I went there on the way home from a delightful visit with my friend at the nursing home .... Walked right by the tp exhibit and came out of the store with sunflower seeds, prunes (oh God, I dare not eat them until I've gotten that tp), almonds and chamomile tea ....

My hips ache like crazy, but that means I've been moving and walking ... And I haven't had any red hot pokers in my eyes or such other fun stuff today ... Also, you guys have given me a ton of chuckles !

Good day! yay!

#22 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

Well hello friends! This is great! I too TRY to remain positive and focus on even the smallest of accomplishments! There are many of them. I've been very lax in my support here and I'm sorry, y'all! Just been hiding in my own little freezing cold world, focusing too much on the negative aspect of my relationship with my son, 2 beautiful granddaughters, and the totally messed up situation in his life. It just hurts so so bad, and I don't know what to do any more! What I do is wrong and what I don't do is wrong and I am just heart sick! I had to have the dreaded colonoscopy yesterday. I wasn't afraid of that, but the icy roads getting there sent me into an almost huge meltdown! But on the positive side!! My sweet husband loved and supported me through it! I am putting a lot of effort in going to my Bible for comfort, strength and wisdom to get me through. I talk to Him a lot! I'm so comforted to know that He "gets it" and is here for me every step of the way! He doesn't say in His word He will make it all easy, but He does promise His presence and I must rely on that more and more! I WANT to be NORMAL, but I think the med has so changed the chemistry of my brain that NORMAL is well, different for me!!! Seems as if it's a wait and see thing. I don't think even the docs know what happens after prolonged times on snris, much less what happens post meds! So, wait and see, yes I guess so! Sorry if I am rambling, just thinking with the keyboard! Maybe my ramble will help some one else! All my best to you my friends! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!! clara :)

clara..Thank you for sharing your spirit for posivity..I see you will have many positives you will be sharing...Just come on this thread and post something funny or positive during your day...We had fun here today: just read my, Fishinghat, and FiveNotions with toilet paper and tooth paste..I'm saddened you are hurting over you son's situations. It's great to vent it out. We parents have a duty for life and with the good also sometimes the bad. I can relate to the cold temp..and your fear of the icy roads...I'm petrified to drive them and walk them..You are blessed with a wonderful and understanding husband. Please take care..I'm see you on the other threads also...

#23 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

Dear Lord, grant that I may never wipe my butt with toothpaste..... Especially if fresh from the fridge .... ROFLMAO .....
However, that reminds me ... That I forgot to buy tp at the store .... I went there on the way home from a delightful visit with my friend at the nursing home .... Walked right by the tp exhibit and came out of the store with sunflower seeds, prunes (oh God, I dare not eat them until I've gotten that tp), almonds and chamomile tea ....
My hips ache like crazy, but that means I've been moving and walking ... And I haven't had any red hot pokers in my eyes or such other fun stuff today ... Also, you guys have given me a ton of chuckles !
Good day! yay!

FiveNotions..Oh my the tp didn't come home with you..Well guess the paper towels will be in demand tomorrow..Exciting day you had and very productive and positive outcome in spite of the pain and cold temps outside...Great post

#24 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

9:37 pm...For all who posted on this thread. It was enlightening, joyful, entertaining, and wonderful to see how many of us need to laugh and remember the good of each day while we walk this journey together..Through the good and bad.

Thank you FiveNotions, Fishinghat, Equuswoman, and Clara.

#25 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

Hi y'all

Just finished reading this thread of positive events during our withdrawal from the drug, Cymbalta.

I really enjoyed it lots. LOL is such GOOD medicine. It releases those ol' Mother Nature feel GOOD chemicals, endorphins in my brain and my brain NEEDS all the endorphins it can get, let me tell you! Toilet paper, paper towels, tooth paste! What subject matter. So very funny :D ....

My positive contribution would be that I didn't 'die' when I walked on the non~mortorized treadmill this afternoon...lol

My new motto shall be: Increase per "1' minute on the treadmill per day and decrease "1' Cymbalta bead per day...

I am looking forward to spring time. I am sick to death of this COLD, ice and snow. That is NOT the norm for us down here in

SweetHomeAlabama.

If all goes well, God willing I will swallow my "last" devil bead (fishinghat's term for theses beads) on March 18 the day my beloved dad died.. having been a hospice nurse that was a good omen to me. Spring time a time of new growth and renewal...

Prayers for success for all here on the forum,

Much Love TheEquusWoman :hug:

#26 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

Equuswoman. .You survived a non motorized treadmill today? Yippee I'm sure it was oppositellenge..Omg..So Funny and so True your new slogan.."Increase 1 minute per day on treadmill per day and decrease 1 Cymbalta bead per day". What a delightful statement..We are holding you to that; at least the 1 minute more of treadmill a day..lol lol...We know you WILL be decreasing one bead a day..

It's gotta let up in your area with this COLD, Ice and snow. Ok we will 'poof' it away for you..lol lol

Yes I remember a previous post where you stated your last bead will be on the day your dad transitioned. New beginnings are on there way to you..

Thank you for enlightening this thread even more..We seem to all enjoy each others opposite side of the cymbalta withdrawl side affects...This side keeps us in check and the other side makes us check on each other. .

So now we have, tooth paste, paper towels, toilet paper (hear that FiveNotions? ), no prunes till you have toilet paper. No more 'what if's', no more "maybes, and One more minute on treadmill daily and One less bead daily. .I love this..
We will all check in tomorrow for our New Reality Show.

God Bless you all...

#27 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

ha ha Fishing I liked this one --next time sit it in the ice cream :))

#28 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

1:46 pm...I've been up a while and busy getting arranged for my upcoming trip down south..Took a nice warm bath..washed my hair..brushed my teeth and suprise..toothpaste cap went on, toothpaste in vanity..toothbrush in vanity with it being turned off today..ha ha ha...Used bath towels instead of papertowels...hurray! Oh and yes did change out of the ?? ? Pj's last night and into one with pink hearts...lol lol..Out of the pink hearts and into my jeans and sweater..Pretty productive and positive I would say..

Except...last night I forgot to take my ambien and took it at 4:00 am..Therefore off to sleep I went until Contractor Dave called at 8:00 forthe disarming of security systems..4 hours sleep and managed to get things right so far..lol lol..

#29 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Have a wonderful trip, Carleeta! My big success for today is that I cleaned the entire bathroom, including wiping down the tile walls with white vinegar .... And, the crowning glory .... A new roll of t.p. :-D

The cats are totally flummoxed with my new behavior .... All three of them were lined up in a row watching me clean .... Hehehe

Now for a nap ....

#30 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

3:24 ooopppss. I did forget to put my deodorant on after my bath, luckily I remembered in time...lol lol.  In time for what? Who knows..lol lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users