Photo

Does the Lucinda Bassett Program Attacking Anxiety work?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 coco12

coco12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

Has anyone tried the Attacking Anxiety Program by Lucinda Bassett? It's really expensive so I would not want to spend all that money on it without hearing some success stories. It would deffinatly be worth a million bucks to me if it works. Please let me know if anyone has tried it. I would love to come back down and live on Earth. Iam sick of Mars.

#2 Sarah J

Sarah J

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:47 AM

I looked on that website. You can get the program for a month without paying for it, putting the ownership on you to return it if you feel it is not working. I wonder if you can get this on ebay for less $$? I could not find on her website how much this program costs?

#3 coco12

coco12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

They are selling it on Ebay but they are going for over $200 on there. Why can't the price of getting healthy be affordable? Help one another! Its all about $$$$.

#4 hopeful

hopeful

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:45 AM

Lucinda Basset Panic to Power Book is FABULOUS for anxiety. Grab a copy at a discount store or library and read through it and then if you want more see if a therapist in your area has the program and would work with you. Its spendy to get the program just for yourself. Or if you have a few friends who would do it with you start your own group! Good luck! :o

#5 dneaks9624

dneaks9624

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • why_joining:
    I came from what winners do.com and wish to continue telling my story of major withdrawals from cymbalta

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:57 PM

Dear hopeful,
I have gotten the program from a friend of mind. And it does help listening to the tapes and doing the exercises.
It makes you feel like you are not alone.....and many people out there have anxiety/panic. I suffered from anxiety and panic for over three years. And just listening to other regular people talk on the tapes really does help.
And since I have gotten off of cymbalta my anxiety and panic are 100% better......figure that one out. I was put on cymbalta for anxiety and depression. I was on other meds as well. My attacks were off the charts. But no cymbalta no panic.
What is wrong with that picture???
Diane

#6 millwright

millwright

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • why_joining:
    Because I'm mad

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

Forget it, when you are desperate for help there will always be somebody to take your money. If they really wanted to help, why would they charge so much. I had been that desperate with panic attacks at one time, you are not alone, there are lots of people just like you. You are not the first or the last to suffer from irrational thoughts. Do not dwell on bad feelings, move forward and accomplish at least one thing a day, pretty soon you will be far ahead of all the crap that was weighing you down. I will be around if you need some one to help you get through it, and you will get through it.

#7 Guest_crushynn_*

Guest_crushynn_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

I bought the program years ago & did find it to be very helpful for training yourself to relax & to think differently. You just need to make sure you carve out the time to properly devote to the program.

#8 tomitsu

tomitsu

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

How about this? I started treatment on Saturday Aug 11, 2012. It was strange but I'm going to try it for the recommended 4-6 weeks. I met with Dr. Hutton and we sat down and went over my medical history and depression plus anxiety. I had been on Zoloft, Wellbutrin and Cymbalta. This new treatment brings hope to people who have tried anti depressants but have failed on them. People with anxiety, fibromyalgia and depression of course. Even bipolar patients! The system delivers about 40 rapid MRI strength pulses for over 4 seconds. This sequence is repeated every 30 seconds for about 40 minutes. Im being treated on left side of brain for depression and on right side for anxiety. It feels like a woodpecker is tapping on your skull. It doesn't hurt but it's a bit strange. At first my eye was getting odd sensation but they adjusted the levels. Wish me luck!!! Will try and keep you all posted. Insurance can cover it but there are hurdles. I'll post info on how that goes. I am paying out of pocket then I will fight for reimbursement with the Dr.'s help of course. I have hope because I do not want to be on medication. It's called Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. It was featured on Dr. Oz. it has helped many people with depression. I'm taking a chance. I go to So Cal TMS center.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users