6 replies to this topic

#1 carmenc1975

carmenc1975

Busy Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:24 AM

Has anyone experienced swelling of ankles knees etc??? Dunno if this is related or not been about 3 or 4 weeks now and I feel good just not sure about the ankles swelling on me.

#2 coco12

coco12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:14 AM

Has anyone experienced swelling of ankles knees etc??? Dunno if this is related or not been about 3 or 4 weeks now and I feel good just not sure about the ankles swelling on me.

I don't have any swelling. Just real jittery and dazed. It has been three weeks for me on Sunday.

#3 carmenc1975

carmenc1975

Busy Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

My feet and legs are swollen and I have never been swollen in my life......if anyone else has this let me know.

#4 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

I don't, and if you don't typically have this type of thing, you should see a doctor about it. Remember to take care of your whole self, and don't assume that any oddities that you are feeling are all attributed to Cymbalta; you may be ignoring something that needs attention right away. If you are not particularly active, you could have circulatory issues, such as deep vein thrombosis, or cellulitis, neither of which should be ignored. Please, contact your doctor, okay?

#5 carmenc1975

carmenc1975

Busy Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:56 AM

Thanks, I have a doctor's appointment today, the swelling is gone now. Ill just tell the doc and go from there. Now I am not sure it wasnt from just being on my feet a lot lately. I had a EKG 3weeks ago it was great and BP great.....I have never had anything wrong with me like that and the only thing different is not smoking for 2 months and stopping the Cymbalta meds so I was grabbing at straws. Could be the extra weight which I am working on now.............

#6 dancercm1

dancercm1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 04:32 PM

[I started on Cymbalts in Sept 2007 for occipital neuralgia....approximately 6 weeks later I started experiencing swelling (pitting edema) in my ankles and feet) quote="carmenc1975"]Has anyone experienced swelling of ankles knees etc??? Dunno if this is related or not been about 3 or 4 weeks now and I feel good just not sure about the ankles swelling on me.[/quote]

#7 carmenc1975

carmenc1975

Busy Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for responding....the doc seems to think it could be from coming off Cymbalta because it was a single incidence. I had the pitting in my ankle too ------my son liked poking it and watching as the indention stayed :roll: kids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users