Photo

Here Is The Hero Who Created This Website!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

Ken, we are forever in your debt... May God bless you forever and always!

http://kensav.com/cy...rawal-symptoms/

#2 xman

xman

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • why_joining:
    Essentially I am here for support and real information. On a journey away from this medication and towards a mindful, present state of being. My goal is to find courage, my hope to help someone along the way. Change.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

Yes we are. Thank you to Ken!

#3 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

Yes, thank you...

#4 GinnyKim61

GinnyKim61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationMicigan
  • why_joining:
    Withdrawal from Cymbalta.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

Praise God for your goodness. Blessings Ken, Ginny

#5 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Had I NOT found this site Cymbaltawithdrawal.com

I would still be swallowing brand name blue/green 60mg capsules of Cymbalta every day...(nite) in my case.

However at tonight's dose I swallowed 7 beads. Nasty, vile, wicked, devil's beads....

On Wed March 18 I will swallow my LAST capsule containing '1' bead.

I will be DONE...with this "poison"....I am determined that should w/d symptoms come I will prevail...

because you see I've been to hell and back...

I thank my God, my family, my friends (forum friends) that I have come this far.

It is my forum friends to whom I am very grateful because they understand what I've experienced during the process of weaning off this drug. They can R/T the ups the downs and all the other **** I've been thru.

I will be grateful always for this site, always grateful...

May God bless us all. Those who were here when I came. The news ones to follow. All of them.....

TheEquusWoman :hug:

#6 clearglass

clearglass

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGreater Philadelphia Area
  • why_joining:
    I joined for support coming and staying off Cymbalta. Also joined to hopefully offer support to others.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

You are a blessing Ken.  Thank you for this place.

#7 sodone61

sodone61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • why_joining:
    Support and encouragement to discontinue duloxetine, which sounds like a town on Shrek

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:21 AM

I agree with all that has been said so far and want to say that this is especially helpful being a forum because this medication has caused many of our lives to end up in isolation.  For me I even missed doctor appointments because I just -literally - couldn't get out the door due to lethargy/amotivation.  Thank you Ken!

#8 xman

xman

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • why_joining:
    Essentially I am here for support and real information. On a journey away from this medication and towards a mindful, present state of being. My goal is to find courage, my hope to help someone along the way. Change.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:04 PM

Power to the people!!

I called the pharmco giant yesterday afternoon and d/w their pharmacist. With Effexor, 7-8 yrs. ago,  I went thru the entire process of the FDA reporting. No strength this time. Yet I did report to lilly and they are under fed. law to report to FDA. I tried to kp. it short, answered only questions that were asked. That was the difficult part of the call.  THANKS again to Ken and to FiveNotions for giving us the resource. :D :D

#9 FreeSoon

FreeSoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:34 PM

Thank you for the link FiveNotions.  It was helpful as a learning tool to send to my husband.  He keeps asking me what all of the side effects are...I am sure he will know one when he sees it in me!  I do pray that I am one of the rare people without significant withdrawal symptoms, but who knows.  Thank you Ken, it is empowering to know what "may happen" based on your experience and that of so many others.  It will decrease the fear factor, and enable me to say "its the Drug, not me".   :)  

#10 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

God-like

• Active Members
  • 6,139 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 5 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

Many thanks, FN and to Ken - what a blessing to have posted something so helpful to so many!  We all need each other and I don't know what I would have done without this wonderful forum and the new friends that I have made.  I have more supportive, caring and kind friends than I have ever had in my life - and I give thanks for every one of you!! :D

God bless you all,

Liz :hug:

#11 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

God-like

• Active Members
  • 6,139 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 5 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:29 PM

Sorry all my dear friends, but I really need to vent!!!

I have been trying to have my Alprazolam (Xanax) refilled since Wed.  Pharmacy keeps telling me they are not getting message from Dr. office and Dr. office telling me they have sent it.  I am current out completely and my anxiety skyrocketed this afternoon!  This is the thing that has been helping me to get through this hell.  I will be calling the Dr again tomorrow!  I tried calling his answering service today and they told me he was on call but they could not give him a message regarding a script - I had to wait until tomorrow :angry:

I am so angry that I could spit!!!  I was crying this afternoon and pacing....   Can't figure out why it takes so long to get a refill - will make appt w/Dr when I call again tomorrow......ARRRRGGGG 

#12 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Oh, TFL, that is just maddening..... Bad enuf the doc and the pharmacy can't seem to communicate....but just unbelievable that the doc's service told you they cldnt send him a message about the script.... WTF?!

I sure wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of your phone call to the doc tomorrow! Keep us posted!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users