#1 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

Equuswoman has one week before she is done bead counting! Let's all show our support for everything she has accomplishe'd and gone through up to this point and forward to her 'New Free Life'!

You've walked this difficult road, you been here to support others unconditionally, you've shared your story openly, you've asked for support, and you are on you way home..!

I'm proud of you.
I admire your courage and strength.
I thank you for all your support.
I thank you for the tears you brought to my eyes.
I thank you for the smiles you put on my face.
I thank you for the time you give in support.
I thank you most of all for 'just being you'.

These next seven days are dedicated to you. Each and everyday we will be here counting down with you.
Don't think for one minute we are not going to be here this week and the days and weeks to follow..
I know I will walk these days with you! I can only bet you will see many more posts here daily from all you've inspired and all who have inspired you..and walking right along on the other side of you..

You are our Number One Inspiration!

All the best of 'everything' to you my friend!

#2 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Me too!

Ditto to everything that Carleeta said...you've helped me to change my life...to have the courage to keep going...!

#3 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSweet Home Alabama
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

Equuswoman has one week before she is done bead counting! Let's all show our support for everything she has accomplishe'd and gone through up to this point and forward to her 'New Free Life'!

You've walked this difficult road, you been here to support others unconditionally, you've shared your story openly, you've asked for support, and you are on you way home..!

I'm proud of you.

These next seven days are dedicated to you. Each and everyday we will be here counting down with you.
Don't think for one minute we are not going to be here this week and the days and weeks to follow..
I know I will walk these days with you! I can only bet you will see many more posts here daily from all you've inspired and all who have inspired you..and walking right along on the other side of you..

I can't even begin to reply to this at this time. Cuz the tears are blurring my vision.

:hug: TheEquusWoman :hug:

#4 ZappAlta

ZappAlta

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

I can't even begin to reply to this at this time. Cuz the tears are blurring my vision.

:hug: TheEquusWoman :hug:

Soon time for a wee glass of Guiness Equus and 'May the sun shine warm upon you"

#5 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:13 AM

Equuswoman, I am counting the days with you, you are in my thoughts!

Still in awe, 1 bead per day, what courage it takes to go as slow! Surely a Guinness record!

Bravo, you are quite a lady.

#6 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:
    Read so many painful stories on here and offering others support while trying to heal myself from cymbalta and other antidepressents.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

Equuswoman. .6 more beads to go...Your last bead will be March 18th..
We are right here for your last 6 beads..
Great job! Only 6 more beads!
Yippee!

#7 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

What can I say. My friend, EW, who I hold dear in my heart like a close sister I never had (I had two brothers, explains the Cymbalta lol). You will always be in my prayers and I know God has a special place for you in heaven.

God Bless

#8 Clara

Clara

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • why_joining:
    Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms others have and support for myself and help others

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

EW, you are an inspiration to us all!   God bless!!!!!   clara :hug:

#9 clearglass

clearglass

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGreater Philadelphia Area
  • why_joining:
    I joined for support coming and staying off Cymbalta. Also joined to hopefully offer support to others.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Equuswoman, you are almost there. The pain will go away and you can ride without crapalta :)

clearglass :hug:

#10 xman

xman

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • why_joining:
    Essentially I am here for support and real information. On a journey away from this medication and towards a mindful, present state of being. My goal is to find courage, my hope to help someone along the way. Change.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

Ditto! Sending support to EQWoman. :hug: Xman knows you can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 GinnyKim61

GinnyKim61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationMicigan
  • why_joining:
    Withdrawal from Cymbalta.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

You have been an inspiration to all of us. I'm just beginning my road to weaning off so to hear you did it gives me great encouragement! Ginny

#12 Wagtail

Wagtail

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • why_joining:
    Need support

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Blessing from down under .. All the way from Australia I am cheering for you & pray for a good outcome for you .

#13 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

Equuswoman. ..Look at all your admirers! This is just to prove how much we care. .You are loved by all, and you truly deserve to hear it from us...:)

#14 clearglass

clearglass

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • why_joining:
    I joined for support coming and staying off Cymbalta. Also joined to hopefully offer support to others.

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:35 AM

We're almost there EquusWoman. :hug:  

My leg pain went away.  How are you?

clearglass

#15 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

My friend is bringing me her old bike today, freshly tuned up....it may be warm enuf for me to take my first "spin" this weekend....and I'm dedicating that first ride to you, EW! You have been, are, an incredible inspiration to me.....thank you!

#16 Lundeliz

Lundeliz

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • why_joining:
    I c/t'd from 60mg in 2009. Went back on and started tapering. Spent the next 4 years trying to get off. It was very difficult. Finally stopped at 17 beads on Dec.4, 2013.

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

Hoping for you that every day is better than the last, Equuswoman. Good luck!

#17 clearglass

clearglass

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

My friend is bringing me her old bike today, freshly tuned up....it may be warm enuf for me to take my first "spin" this weekend....and I'm dedicating that first ride to you, EW! You have been, are, an incredible inspiration to me.....thank you!

I'm with you FiveNotes. I can't wait to feel the wind in my face, the wind of EW flying away from crapalta.

#18 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Equuswoman. ..5 more beads to go...yippeeee. .

FiveNotions is going to dedicate her first ride on her new bike. ..For You..

I might just have to wait 5 more days to open up my reward bottle of wine...I just might have a glass of that special wine, so I could make a toast to the special person you are...and say in 'Italian'.."A saluta"!.

#19 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

Equuswoman. ..4 more beads to go....yippee...I'm right here with you...I'm sure others are also counting down to this glorious event....:)

#20 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

Equuswoman. ...yippee 3 more beads to go and three more days...I'm right here with you for the countdown. .This must be exciting and relieving at the same time....I sure would like to hear from you and hear your progress..

You are wonderful. ..:)

#21 xman

xman

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • why_joining:
    Essentially I am here for support and real information. On a journey away from this medication and towards a mindful, present state of being. My goal is to find courage, my hope to help someone along the way. Change.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

I join w/ Carleeta and am sending love to EQW!

#22 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

No horsing around EW!! Get it done!!  (OH I am soooo funny)   NOT

#23 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Equuswoman. ..Look we are all here with you...I can't believe you are down to three beads left..omg...How are you doing..

We are waiting to hear from you....sooooothing close to the end. .

God Bless you, my friend...

#24 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

I'm totally excited for you, EW!

#25 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Two beads today, one tomorrow, and ZERO on Wednesday, right EW?!

So the way I figure it, Wednesday is when we have our cyber-celebration for you!

#26 Carleeta

Carleeta

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Equuswoman. .Two more of those horrible beads to go...Tomorrow will be your last bead..

OMG..I so remember when you were in the double digits. .

God Bless you..my friend

#27 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future want 2B off Cymbalta! The physicians are no help. Looking for understanding, support & encouragement as I know this is a difficult process. Want 2 be of help 2 others who will find this site looking for same things as I.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Two beads today, one tomorrow, and ZERO on Wednesday, right EW?!

So the way I figure it, Wednesday is when we have our cyber-celebration for you!

#28 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

Yes indeed darlin' and I thank you♄
God bless you to..

#29 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

Me too!

Ditto to everything that Carleeta said...you've helped me to change my life...to have the courage to keep going...!

FiveNotions: You are so welcome if I've helped you in some way for the good. That it gave you the courage to keep going is so wonderful! God bless you :hug:

#30 equuswoman

equuswoman

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

I'm proud of you.

Carletta: I want to thank you for this thread. You are such a wonderful person to do that for me.

You are a special friend to me here and I appreciate you so very much!

Prayers :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users