#122 clearglass

clearglass

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGreater Philadelphia Area
  • why_joining:
    I joined for support coming and staying off Cymbalta. Also joined to hopefully offer support to others.

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

ThanksClearglass. One reason that the clonazepam is on the list is that I have taken it before with success. But because it is addictive and that more is needed with time I have put it on the bottom of the list. lol Right now I am at about 70% of normal I would say, so I am not looking at adding all of these just 1 is possible to put me over the hump.

Thanks for your well wishes and I wish the best for you as well. God Bless

Keep it at the bottom of the list fishinghat. LOL.  I had no idea how addictive it was until I was taken off.  I do know someone who used it and came off without any problems.  I just checked with him and he said he wasn't using it a long time or everyday.  Still make it your last option; I truly believed aliens had taken over my body when I was taken off :mellow: .

#123 clearglass

clearglass

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGreater Philadelphia Area
  • why_joining:
    I joined for support coming and staying off Cymbalta. Also joined to hopefully offer support to others.

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

Clearglass, this is off topic for this thread, but I see that you're starting water aerobics soon...me too! I just dread being seen in a swimsuit, but I'm determined to do this.....Let's encourage each other!

Yes!!! I just learned how to swim above water three years ago. Love it even more!!!

#124 tria

tria

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

fishinghat and FN - this is the first time I clicked on this topic and wow! what a tremendous amount of info you have supplied here!!! I'm only able to read thru some of it tonite but look forward to coming back to it soon!  Incredibly helpful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users