Photo

Article: Nearly Every Mass Shooting In The Last 20 Years Shares One Thing In Common, And It Isn’T Weapons

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

http://libertycrier....97zved8ppqI0.99

Published on November 10th, 2013
Written by: Trevor Lyman

Manasquan, NJ -- Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and its not the weapons used.

The overwhelming evidence suggests the single largest common factor in all of these incidents is that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more then a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. www.ssristories.com is one popular site that has documented over 4500 “ Mainstream Media “ reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs…

…On to the list of mass shooters and the stark link to psychotropic drugs....

Read more at [link to libertycrier.com]

#2 xman

xman

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • why_joining:
    Essentially I am here for support and real information. On a journey away from this medication and towards a mindful, present state of being. My goal is to find courage, my hope to help someone along the way. Change.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

I am not surprised. Sad.

#3 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

http://ssristories.org/categories/

Should Media and Government ever shake themselves free of Big Pharma cash, the awakening may begin. And following the awakening, then revolution.

#4 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

TM, I'm reposting the SSRI Stories link over in the KR forum/thread....

#5 air3333

air3333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

More mass shootings will occur since Obama and others want people and veterans to go on drugs like these. Little do they know a small percentage of people do these types of crimes because the psychotropic drug has altered their mood in a negative way. 

#6 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

All of this documentation is shocking - I hope that it becomes more well known - and SOON!

#7 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

Referring to News stories on violence and antidepressants, it's interesting to note how many of these people regularly missed doses, and casually started and stopped these drugs. Many of these unfortunate souls lived in-and-out of withdrawal, and we all know how that makes us feel.

#8 Flossy

Flossy

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:19 AM

There are five common types of depression, one that is reactive when treated with anti depressants! The last "major" school mass murder was allegedly committed once again by a teen male who had started anti depressant treatment months before this horrific event. In the article I read, he was a non aggressive regular boy who developed depression in his mid teen years, hence being prescribed medication. The point to this article was that the name of the anti depressant was and has been "undisclosed"! Both of the columbine killers have very similar stories! One had months before this atrocity been prescribed Paxil and the other I cannot recall. Pretty scary stuff. GPs are able to diagnose and treat depression all under the same umbrella, without any blood tests or psychiatric evaluations! I guarantee that you and I (who has been on many anti depressants over the past 18 years with little help as the type of depression I have is not reactive but resistant to anti depressants as are 17% of all others who have depression) know a lot more about the effects of these dangerous drugs than the untrained in psychiatry doctors with the authority to scarily give them to anyone they perceive as "depressed"! Makes you wonder how many other crimes are committed under the curse of anti depressants and other dangerous psychiatric drugs? These are opinions that I have formed after reading a lot of articles and listening to and watching interviews.

#9 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:50 AM

Flossy

Look here: http://ssristories.org/categories/

#10 Flossy

Flossy

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:12 AM

FN: I have had the testing and tested very high in copper!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users