• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • why_joining:
    I am here to gain support and support others

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

Hi folks,

Lately i can't remember what day it is and can't figure out how to plan my day...i told the doc i should stop Adderall because it was making me too nervous but now i remember i recently stopped it and suffered withdrawal.

I am unable to remember much of anything anymore and it's scaring me...Perhaps it's a combination stress, fibromyalgia and withdrawal...

Anyway, i just feel stupid.

#2 FiveNotions

FiveNotions

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

yep, me too ... it's getting better with time, however ... and it will for you, as well...

my solution is to have a notebook with me at all times... I do a detailed list, every day, of what I need to do ... right from "make bed, do dishes, do laundry" to all the elements of my job search, appointments to keep, list of friends I need to email/call in order to stay in touch ... absolutely everything ... and I still don't manage to do everything ... so, I just carry it over to the next day ... if I get 3 things done per day I'm content, if I get 5 done, I'm ecstatic!

Here's my "how to manual" for being stupid ... :P

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/0395253772

#3 Amybc7

Amybc7

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

Yes!  I find I need to write things down or I'll forget them.  I lose track of the days, hours, minutes - like now when I thought I was 10:30 and I've suddenly realized it's noon!

I was at a Conference last week and found when I started to get tired in the afternoon I couldn't remember people's names or common things I should know.  When I read my notes over that evening, I was missing complete words when I went to write something or the letters were all jumbled.

I'm using the "carry over" method in my calendar at work.  Our Office Manager was joking with me that several things keep bumping to the next day.  She said "I can't wait to see what you put on there tomorrow!"  Hey - I figure that way at least two of us are trying to keep me on track!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users