• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bandstarr

bandstarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:24 AM

If anyone has experienced these symtoms in withdrawal, I would be interested in more details? Can you describe the headache? Is it constant or intermittent? Where is it located?

Regarding stomach issues, what have you experienced? Nausea, diarrea, vomitting? If you have experienced pain or discomfort, please describe it.

I am still trying to seperate the viral symptoms from withdrawal and this would be very helpful to me. Thanks for your helo.

#2 BeckyBuz

BeckyBuz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:03 PM

I haven't started weening off yet but I have missed a dose in the past. My ears ring first, then I get horrible headaches that are ontop of my head, like a migrane. Next comes the nausea. All that within 8 to 12 hrs after missed dose. :cry:

One of the reasons I'm not looking forward to stopping process. I wish there were a dosage between the 60 and 30 mg to make it easier for me.

#3 bandstarr

bandstarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:17 PM

I would suggest you try some of the alternatives listed within this forum, like counting the granules and reducing them. Going from 60 to 30 is not the answer. Although, after 3 1/2 weeks I am finally starting to feel pretty good. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users